Gene_S

Mentone Indiana Spring Swap Meet

Happy new year!!!

I know this is a little early but just wanted to let everyone know the Mentone Indiana Garden Tractor Swap Meet is April 25 2015. Same great time as before just in a new larger area. The new area for the swap meet (and show & swap in the fall) is just .7ths of a mile north of the original spot right on St Rd 19.

If anyone has any questions feel free to give Ken or me a call and we'd be glad to answer any questions.

post-776-0-13610000-1420406797_thumb.jpg

The is an item Chuck "Wheel-Mule" will be raffling off at the swap meet. He will be selling chances to win this item to help raise money for supporting Mentone Swap Meet expenses. He will be donating all proceeds from the raffle. Thanks for looking.

post-776-0-24486100-1423952010_thumb.jpg

I'll be the biggest kid there.  :)  Down to days and the weather looks good.  :bow-blue:   Should be an excellent day to finally start the garden tractor season.  :woohoo:

Only a few more days!!!!

Ok who is loaded and ready to roll????  Not me.....from all of the different things going on, it seems like there is going to be a ton of stuff there this weekend.  A lot of deals already being made!

Bring some cash and enjoy the day!

Hey Scott...what is the forecast for the show?  :eusa-think:   It is starting to look like...dress warm and bring a rain coat Saturday in Chicago Land.  Is it just another excellent day in Indiana??  :ychain:

If you are into Wheel Horse, the weather does not matter...just put your butt into the wind, and get another cup of Joe.  :)

Just about packed and ready to roll!!! Heading up tomorrow afternoon. Spending the night in the truck on the grounds. See you Horser's soon. Can't forget my rain coat!!!

Just about packed and ready to roll!!! Heading up tomorrow afternoon. Spending the night in the truck on the grounds. See you Horser's soon. Can't forget my rain coat!!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.