TJ

What Are You Listening To?

Rate this topic

Great song Joe. :)

that song makes me wanna cry like a baby every time I hear it......and i'm Man enough to admit it.....LOL.....

Red Dirt Road - Brooks and Dunn

Is that a request dyt.....I can oblige

Ok, call me computor illiterate or what ever but I have tried to copy songs from YOU TUBE to post here with no luck :eusa-think::banghead::scratchead::confusion-confused:

when I bring up you tube there is nothing in the address bar to copy, just has the bands name>

Any one explain to me what I am doing wrong :teasing-newbie::soapbox::angry-screaming::confusion-shrug::auto-ambulance:

:thanks:

right below the videos on youtube there will be a little box that says "share", click that right and below it pops up a box with what you need that is highlighted in blue. Copy and paste that into the message and you're done outside of adding any extra notes you want to add to it.

Ok, call me computor illiterate or what ever but I have tried to copy songs from YOU TUBE to post here with no luck :eusa-think::banghead::scratchead::confusion-confused:

when I bring up you tube there is nothing in the address bar to copy, just has the bands name>

Any one explain to me what I am doing wrong :teasing-newbie::soapbox::angry-screaming::confusion-shrug::auto-ambulance:

:thanks:

Man, I must be gettin old. For me? Its Southern Rock whenever I have to wrench. Gimme some Lynerd Skynerd or some Molly Hatchett. Toss in some Marshall Tucker and some Blackfoot and I am a Happy boy. The ICING on the cake? Roll in some Outlaws, Ozark Mountain Daredevils, Allman Brothers(with Duane of course) and toss in some David Allen Coe and a touch of John Prine to finish it off. As far as country goes? If it was done after about 1985(IMO)? It ain't country... I had to use that date so I could get Rodney Crowell in there. Johnny Cash's X- son in law. C'Ya Bye

Here is a classic that I,ll bet not too many here have ever heard. :) The Fendermen..... Muleskinner Blues. Listened to this back in the 50's...they were ahead of their time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PleN0AmuT9M

Let's slow it down to speed it up.

Edvard Greig - In The Hall Of The Mountain King:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.