LengerichKA88

Glad to be here.

Pullstart
12 hours ago, KyleLengerich said:

I just wanted to take a moment without derailing anything technical to say that I appreciate all of those who have been of help to me. @ebinmaine @clueless @stevasaurus @953 nut @Sarge @KC9KASand many others. 

Weve only had our Horses a few months, and I’ve had no experience with small engines up until then. Most things that you seasoned wrenchers run into and think “That’s an inconvenience, but do able” are “Did I kill the tractor?”  moments for me. 

I’ve been able to get guidance here for everything I’ve run into so far, and picked up additional knowledge along the way. 

No one is rude, or snobbish, or condescending with their responses, and explanations. Almost everything that’s been explained to me was done so in a way that I could understand it , and without making me feel dumb. It makes it really easy to stay involved in the hobby knowing you can get quality information from good folks who’re genuinely helpful.  

As I’ve tackled each problem as it’s popped up, it’s made me a little more confident going into working on the next. It also makes it a little less nerve wracking when the next problem presents itself each time.

All that to say: Thanks!

We’ve all been newbies, and we can all learn something new here too.  We can all have a laugh, and when we’re really tight have a hug or share a tear.  I’ve visited the sight from the hospital this year, from MI to Miami, dirty and stumped, or Putting around and on top of the world with my family.  What I know, is that for some reason, all you chaps are there with me.  I’d be there for you.  And, we like old stuff, like cool tractors!  Happy new year, and see ya somewhere soon!

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2

Ed Kennell
10 hours ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

And with no non-sense...

That's my new years resolution Jim.

I promise to stop all this non-cents...er scents...er sense.  Or knot..er naught..er not.  :confusion-confused:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

LengerichKA88
9 hours ago, pullstart said:

Ya know, Pabst is much easier...  :handgestures-thumbupright:

I started buying PBR when I was in the Corps for two reasons: 1) it was 13 dollars a 30 rack. 2) all my buddies drank bud light, but they wouldn’t touch PBR. 

There were four of us that hung out together, and I got tired of splitting a 30 rack of BL (I was a Budweiser drinker) four ways, so when it was my turn to buy the case I got PBR one day. After that I didn’t have to share a beer again 😂

I don’t drink anymore, coming up on almost a year sober. I’ve always wanted to make wine because it was a family tradition. Lengerich’s have been making wine for hundreds of years, I’m going to make sure I pass it on. 

Besides, shouldn’t you be drinking Dark Horse or something? 😂😂:ychain:

Edited by KyleLengerich
  • Like 2

stevasaurus

I think I am going to try out your recipe Kyle.  :occasion-xmas:

2009_11265020002.JPG

2009_0818roomwine0002.JPG

2011_0922wine20001.JPG

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2
  • Confused 1

LengerichKA88

@stevasaurus, if you find yourself down this way let me know, I’ll set a bottle back for ya!

if you make it, you’ll have to let me know how it turns out! 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1