WHX??

A Very Unusual Score!

Achto

Nice score Jim! That is a beautiful survivor! Plus you got one with a set of good :wh: branded tires, we had just discussed getting a tractor with a good set of those on Sat. Great story on getting the one that you thought you had missed. Was the flipper the same  guy that runs Garden Tractor Daze? 

If you don't think you'll have room to store that one, I can make room in my garage.:D

Edited by achto
  • Like 2

WHX??

LOl Thanks Dan Camper may have to sit outside tho! Good thing I cleaned out the warehouse Sunday.

12 minutes ago, achto said:

good :wh: branded tires, we had just discussed getting a tractor with a good set of those on Sat

Yes we did didn't we! These are the kind of tires that the horse could be outlined.

Yes he is the same guy but in the couple of years I have been going to this show this was the first I met him, heck of a good guy tho! According to Tom and him he has a lot of tractors in all stages.

Forgot to mention the seller said he was 2nd owner not including the flipper, he didn't have it long enough to count.  

Edited by WHX9
  • Like 1

Rp.wh

Nice score! Can't wait to see that guy. Can't believe it worked out. 

stevasaurus

That is a nice score Jim.  Of course, you know why he delivered??  It was already loaded.  SHORT FRAMES RULE!!!  :handgestures-thumbupright:  and 1967 was a Great Year.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 5

Ed Kennell

Great story Jim, and kudos for sealing the deal on a great tractor.   :text-woo:

• Like 1

dclarke

That's a nice one, Jim.... Friends like Tom are nice to have! :handgestures-thumbupright: Glad it worked out.

• Like 3

elliot ness

Nice score.:text-bravo:

• Like 2

rj35hunter

Very nice find! I hope you keep it original.....way too nice to restore! 😎

• Like 3

WHX??

That what the plans are rj, change fluids, pull the head, check things out in there, fix a few mechanicals, tighten things up abit, little spit & polish, say one Our Father three Hail Mary's & run her! :)

• Like 4

squonk

Nice! Now get on the stick and change your username! :teasing-poke:

• Like 3

KC9KAS
6 hours ago, WHX11 said:

Flpper has a WW II museum in Portage, WI and flips tractors of any brand, but is partial to Case's, to fund his other hobby

So, you met Bret Esse!

• Like 2

WHX??
27 minutes ago, squonk said:

get on the stick and change your username

Yes sir... right away sir!

5 minutes ago, KC9KAS said:

So, you met Bret Esse

SHHHH mums the word KC....I'd tell ya but then I'd have to kill ya :ychain:......the guy is a WH gold mine!! No wonder Tom comes a thieving way over here for bucket list tractors! :lol:

Edited by WHX11
  • Like 2

slim67

Nice tractor ! I got one just like it:wh:

• Like 2

Texas Todd
8 hours ago, WHX11 said:

At this point I'm crappin twinkies and gotta pinch myself.....

Man that made me laugh! I gotta remember that one! :auto-layrubber:

• Like 2

857 horse

Jim,,,,,i gotta tell you,,,,a new main belt makes it feel like you tightened up all the gears,,,,,,

NOW,,,,,,you wanna tell me about those 3ribs on that tractor in the back ground ,,lololool....and it.Looks like its gonna be a cruzer

Your pickin cheerys ,,,,,good job !!!!!!!!!!!!

Howard 857 Horse,,,,,,,in Va

WHX??

Feel free to use  @Texas Todd:)

@857 horse ........ I was hoping you'd see this thread........Truth be told I always thought 857's were like a$$^&%$#....everyone's got them and most of them stink......when I met Dino @stevasaurus this was kinda confirmed........ lololol :ychain:Steve........ Thank you for the tip on the belt this one doesn't feel quite right. 

NOW ......as far as the tri ribs ......good eye Howard ...check out my thread in customs.......1067 mods.....cruzer may not be the word when it's  gonna get down and dirty.....lololol.....now I know why you do that .......the l&o are right next to each other on the keyboard.....lololol;)

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I think you are going to eat those words Jim.  The new rebuild of the K 181 is unreal.  I can't wait to try a plow on the back of the 857...the 876 also after rebuild.  :)  

My 857 stinks??   May a camel riding Irocky, with a battery sawsall take 4" off one of your long frames.  :violence-blades:

He lives over here and down the road 2 miles.

tgus-s2-5-ep-12-2.jpg?itok=8X0IpyyK

OK, remember...just 4" off a long frame. 

Everyday-gear_1.jpg

We are looking for a Wheel Horse long frame.

camel-safari-vegas.jpg

Excellent...now that is what I am talking about.  May you never say anything bad about short frames again.  What you can do with a sawsall!!  :occasion-xmas:

DSCF8768.JPG?format=500w

• Like 6

Texas Todd

I don't care who ya are....that there's funny!:laughing-rofl:

Irocky's and crappin twinkies. What more could a feller ask for in a single thread?

• Like 4

953 nut
24 minutes ago, Texas Todd said:

What more could a feller ask for in a single thread?

Image result for weird photoImage result for weird photoImage result for weird photoImage result for weird photoImage result for weird photo          You asked for it!

• Like 4

Texas Todd

Well. There ya go! LOL!

• Like 3

WHX??

I forgot to add I  changed my tune on the 857's guys :hide:...glad we got some belly splitters in tho! :lol:

• Like 3