Bach-Ed

857 idler pulley

Bach-Ed

I need a little part number help.   I'm looking for the part number of the idler pulley that tensions the drive belt on my 857.  The diagram shows the left side of the tractor.  And I can't seem to locate the pulley on the parts drawing.  The bearings have gone out on my tractor's idler.

squonk

@prondzy can repair your pulley 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

gwest_ca

Idler is item #44 in the ipl part number 1623  replaced by 92-7102

• Like 2

oliver2-44

Just an FYI,, you can drill the rivets out that hold the pulley together.  The bearing is a few $ at NAPA oy your favorite bearing Supply.  Bolt it back together with small screws and locktite the nuts.  

Edited by oliver2-44
  • Like 3
  • Excellent 2

Bach-Ed
34 minutes ago, gwest_ca said:

Idler is item #44 in the ipl part number 1623  replaced by 92-7102

Even after you identified it, I still wouldn't have recognized it where it was drawn.

Bach-Ed

You guys are faster than a speeding bullet.  big thank you.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• razorback1995
      By razorback1995
      Hey all,

This pully blew up on me yesterday. Having a hard time IDing the part # or replacements. the 308-8 schematics I've found don't list this part.  Its the pully in the front that runs from the motor to the mowing deck. 

Thanks in advance!

• Joe Warren
      By Joe Warren
      one NOS 106846 right drive pulley, mower deck, used on double D style shaft, replaces part 5877, $55 includes shipping within US lower 48

• Bach-Ed
      By Bach-Ed
      I needed to disassemble the brake/cluch linkage on my 857.   Am I missing something or do 2593 Clutch Rod, 5544 Parking Brake Lever and 3935 Brake Rod all need to be in place on 4899 Clutch Rod Pivot Arm  before I can struggle to align the holes with that of the 3950 Idler Arm Shaft to insert the roll pin?  I'm using up all my naughty words trying to get this back in place.  I'm hope someone can suggest a better way.  Or all you can do is extend your sympathies?
    • Mellison@hvc.rr.com
      By Mellison@hvc.rr.com
      How to pull pulley
    • Jmshocker
      By Jmshocker
      I really need a 6594 pulley if anyone would sell one. I really really need one. I exploded mine pressing the bearings out. I’m so sad and feel stupid. If I can’t find one my all original 877 is basically useless to me. My grandpa bought this thing new in 67 and we have used ever since. I love this thing and want to be able to pass it down to my son. Please help!