Front mounted tiller
sjoemie himself, in Implements and Attachments
By Joe Warren
New old stock Power King Tiller, 46"
Believed to fit 1985 vintage power king
Local (Easton MA) pick up.
Shipping is not an option, however I occasionally drive to Bridgewater NJ and may be able to deliver it to MA, RI, CT, Eastern NY, or northern NJ
Has anyone got a WT-30 tiller they can send pictures if pleas? It’s the one fitted with a K91 engine for RJ models.
By Wheel Horse 3D
Welcome, and thanks for visiting our vendor area.
We got our start in 3D printing for customers right here on Red Square!
If you'd like to see how every thing gets developed and the contributions of Red Square members, please visit the thread that started it all and browse through our progress to date.
We love our clients' input and work closely to turn ideas into reality. If you have an idea, request, or questions, you can post to that thread, message us or tag us here on Red Square, or visit our Etsy store and reach out to us through there.
Greystone 3D on Etsy
By Wheel Horse 3D
Our customized ornaments have a base identical to our version of the original style ornament, but can be topped with 3 different styles of horse head and 3 different styles of wheel! Each is available unfinished, primed, or fully painted.
They also include the pictured mounting hardware and the base spacer for a clean finished look. Can be ordred here Custom Wheel Horse hood ornaments..9 different styles
By sjoemie himself
This topic will be dedicated to the upgrades and modifications I'm going to do to my 512-D with sweeper attachment.
The plan was to complete my mini IH 1468 before starting to work on the Wheel Horse but since the leaves are coming down quick I developed an 'itch' to get working on the Wheel Horse.
First things first, I had to get it running again. New ignition switch and new inline fuse, aswell as cutting out all unnecessary (for now) stuff solved the non-running issue.
Dashboard wiring seems to be OK
This is a mess. Two unnecessary relais, one unnecessary switch and a bunch of unnecessary wires everywhere.
Next up will be a new battery and probably some modifications to the pto-clutch and new oil all around. Also I'm on the lookout for new filter elements for the oilbath filter for the Robin DY41D engine.
Done for now.
Major upgrades and or restoration will have to wait until after I finish the Murray to IH 1468 project.
Running again. Listen to that THUMP!
Almost forgot to mention.. probably needs some new rubber mounts
Greetings from the Netherlands, Mark