rmaynard

Please Keep Mrs. M In Your Thoughts

oliver2-44

Prayers sent

tunahead72

Thinkin' about both of you today Bob, good luck and keep us posted!

R Scheer

I hope everything goes well

stevasaurus

I was thinking it was that time.  Our prayers Bob.

Jennifer

Praying it all went well and God gave the wisdom to the doctors and guided there hands!  My she recover swiftly!

rjg854

How's she doing?  @rmaynard

Been a few days hope she has seen some relief.

rmaynard

Mrs. M came home Saturday. It was a little rough, but she was happy to be out of the hospital. With me having had the same surgery 5 years ago, I know what to expect, and she can ask me questions about things. She is progressing nicely, albeit a little slower than me. She has been going up and down steps, and is walking around the yard with the assistance of a rollator. The new bathroom that I just finished in the basement has a handicap accessible shower which makes bathing much easier. Overall I think she is doing very well. The pain in her legs is gone, and only the pain of the surgery remains. She has a follow-up appointment on the 29th where we should get some x-rays to see what everything looks like.

Edited by rmaynard
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

Jennifer

Glad to hear things are and have improved!

stevasaurus

Out standing Bob.  You guys will still be in my prayers.

squonk

@rmaynard   Wife and I discussed the show this coming year. I was on Skype with

@stevasaurus @ACman @Stormin @DougC 

I had mentioned how nice the show is for connecting with people that don't post a lot on the forum and some that you haven't seen ina few years. She said I'm not going anywhere unless I get the vaccine. So I got 6 months to get it. Thankfully (or unfortunately) I have medical issues as well as you do and I can get it sooner than later. I could make a list on the 10 top things about the show that means something to me and the cookie bars are on the list!

Glad you wife is feeling better. My back surgery on my rt. side has been great but they won't do anything about the left side until it get's worse! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:. But I am managing it. My  left knee has "forced" me to retire at 61 &10/12th's :). Doctor says after my knee surgery I have the knee of a 20 yr. old. Well go find him and I'll give it back to him! :wacko:

• Like 4

RandyLittrell
18 hours ago, squonk said:

Doctor says after my knee surgery I have the knee of a 20 yr. old. Well go find him and I'll give it back to him! 

Me too! I had the right knew partially replaced at 41 and the left totally replaced at 50 and the left one just never was much better. They won't do back surgery because he says the bones are too weak and it wouldn't take, maybe I'm better off. 

I hope to make it to a big show some day and meet all the fine folks I have come to know on here!! 

Randy

RandyLittrell

@rmaynard So glad your wife is doing better!! 

Randy

• Like 1

953 nut

Glad to hear Mrs. "M" is doing great and the breathing issue has been cleared up. Post-surgery clotting can be a real issue and as you said, everyone stands there and says it wasn't their fault.

• Like 1