tunahead72

Lebanon Valley Indoor Classic Tractor Expo?

tunahead72

Hey guys, does anybody have any details on this year's show?  It's today and tomorrow, I plan to be there Saturday, but I don't see much on their web site.  Usually they have information on their vendors, seminars, etc., but I don't see anything.  I do understand from their Facebook page that there's no auction this year, but that's about all I got.  Any further information?

roadapples

Not gonna' make it this year...

• Sad 1
  • Heart 1

bottjernat1

indiana?

Edited by bottjernat1

AMC RULES

Pa.

pfrederi

They seem to assume everyone is on Facebook...They provide precious little info about what will go on.  There is no auction this year.

WHNJ701

it's a great show and typically a good mix of garden tractors, unfortunately not going to make it this year, I believe setup in the past was on Thursday's if you were showing.  I didn't see anything on the other tractor forum's and I am not on Facebook. @tunahead72

Mike'sHorseBarn

Sorry just got back from the show and am just now seeing this! There wasn't much going on this year. They had a nice display of GT's, but not a lot of seminars and no auction. Got a few parts for some of the other brand tractors. Parts don't seem to get any cheaper for those dang john deere's haha. 

c-series don

Any pics Mike ?

AMC RULES

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

tunahead72

Thanks Craig!  If you watch that video on YouTube, it says it was posted by amcrules00.  Were you there?

And I'm sure some of you know...  Whose display was that at around 4:00 to 4:50 in the video?

Herder

Cool Video.  I had often wondered what the show consisted of but didn't make the trip because of the distance.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

tunahead72

It's a pretty decent small show, lots of smaller tractors like ours, and also some larger full-size farm tractors, vendors, etc.  That video only covers one of the rooms, there were three total.  There's some other threads here on RedSquare from previous years if you want to take a closer look.

76c12091520h
13 hours ago, tunahead72 said:

Thanks Craig!  If you watch that video on YouTube, it says it was posted by amcrules00.  Were you there?

And I'm sure some of you know...  Whose display was that at around 4:00 to 4:50 in the video?

Eston Hoffman

• Thanks 1

Mike'sHorseBarn
On 2/15/2020 at 4:41 PM, c-series don said:

Any pics Mike ?

I didn't take many just a couple. The video does a good job showing you what is there. I know Kate from Lawn and Garden Tractor Magazine posted a nice video from the show.

WHNJ701

I know in the past shows and even in that video shows, there is usually some very rare iron on display.  

a few of my friends/collectors used to show there but they recently sold off their collections of garden tractors

Zeek

I went to this and showed tractors in 2017 and 2018. The POC for the show is Josh Deaven, 717-367-0756 if you need info for next year. If you go and get on their mailing list, they send you a sheet with all the details that aren't publicly posted as far as showing tractors or being a vendor.

Edited by Zeek
  • Like 2