WHX??

Rat Fink

Pullstart
3 minutes ago, wallfish said:

Never saw that before either.

That's something we could do at the big show!

Is it $5 a man and winner take all?

And the mafia is the judge panel, so they don’t sandbag us rookies!

• Haha 3

wallfish

Looks like fun.

Kind of like any good game. Easy to learn but difficult to master

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

wallfish
2 minutes ago, pullstart said:

We better get practice'n

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Pullstart
Just now, wallfish said:

We better get practice'n

I think I’ll be practicin’ with my plow truck soon!

• Haha 1

wallfish

if ya practice in the snow just think how good you'll be in the summer on some nice clean grass

• Haha 4

wallfish
8 minutes ago, pullstart said:

We could just anchor part of the chain to control the sandbagg'n

th.jpg.773b9c8af33feba1cdb08180e59526a4.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

Achto
3 minutes ago, wallfish said:

We better get practice'n

There is a range / size of pile that works out well before you run out of time, but I'm not givin' away any secrets.:D

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 2

WHX??

:text-yeahthat:We was doing a buck a pile John ... half to the smallest pile ...half to the show sponser.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

WHX??

It ain't as easy as it looks ..takes lots of eye/hand cordination ...guess that takes most of you :occasion-clown:s out of the running! Dan and Mike @prondzy were the big money winners ..... :lol: Mike had picked up a nice 877 at the show that Dan shoulda bought for me and was a fast little tractor! :)

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 2

Pullstart
2 hours ago, WHX21 said:

It ain't as easy as it looks ..takes lots of eye/hand cordination ...guess that takes most of you :occasion-clown:s out of the running! Dan and Mike @prondzy were the big money winners ..... :lol: Mike had picked up a nice 877 at the show that Dan shoulda bought for me and was a fast little tractor! :)

Mrs. Pullstart’s “Frank” should be a quick “piler” once it’s up and runnin’

• Like 2

Shynon

Nice to see Wheel Horse represented in the magazine Thanks for your work @grnlark :handgestures-thumbupright: and nothing more fitting to make the magazine is @Achto rat rod, this is one cool ride :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Excellent 2

Rp.wh

Alittle late to the party here but what a great article and well deserved spread for @Achto with all the little detail and awesome craftsmanship he does well done! From first hand seeing it and riding the little machine and see everyone faces lite up with enjoyment is a blast! Well done again Dan :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PeacemakerJack

In keeping with the Rat Fink theme...

160D143C-6765-46F1-B221-D08919AD3802.jpeg.86d8c8fc57fe80e9d20a7a007a1b0082.jpeg

A376365C-6A06-456D-AAAB-DCFE800D751D.jpeg.aff43d250b5e1893a2b67eb1caa91109.jpeg

Classic RF memorabilia!

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart 1

Pullstart
On 11/18/2018 at 11:29 PM, PeacemakerJack said:

A376365C-6A06-456D-AAAB-DCFE800D751D.jpeg.aff43d250b5e1893a2b67eb1caa91109.jpeg

I bet that RF would fit on the Rat Tractor just right!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

grnlark

I'm definitely late to the party here, but just saw this thread. Thanks everyone for the support and once again Dan, your rat tractor is just awesome. 

Every issue I have dedicated space for a WH exclusive article. Typically I try to stock up on tractors and stories at the big show. That gives me a chance to write articles from people outside of just New England. I plan to do the same this June. I have enough material to get me thru the winter and to the next show. I think you'll really like the upcoming Nov/Dec issue as well - another fellow RS member!

Edited by grnlark
  • Like 3
  • Excellent 3

WHX??

Here I  go again ... what was that tune by Whitesnake ??? 

This time we got our one and only @Zeek on the cover of the Rolling  ..... well maybe not on the Stones cover but sure is a nice tractor!

Congrats Tom and if you get tired of wandering down south like a gypsy come on up to Wisconsin. I will put you up in a nice condo with a well equipped shop to turn out more... I know ......it's Wisconsin but that's just geography.

Nice job @grnlark :handgestures-thumbupright:

20190111_182121.jpg

Edited by WHX21
Speeling and gramma
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 7

Achto
3 hours ago, WHX24 said:

What you gonna shoot for next Dan

Classic Tractor Fever!! :ROTF:I don't think that Brian Baxter is doing them any more though.:D

As for the post you just added, I really have more work, blood, sweat & tears into that lil tractor than any other one that I own. Thanks.:)

• Like 1

WHX??

I get to a real 'puter have to post a link on gt talk to here to show them boys the work that went into that tranny!:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Thanks 1