953 nut

Wiring diagrams to help you understand how it is done.

RandyLittrell
14 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

I try as hard as I can to buy wire that is 100% copper. I don't know if there is any merit to it but I have read that the CCA or Copper Clad Aluminum can have a tendency to corrode due to the rules of dissimilar metals.

Maybe 3 years ago now? I bought a 50-foot spool of full copper 7 conductor trailer wire.

That gives me the option of cutting the outside sheath off and using seven individual wires or leaving it on where I might want it to run through something like the gas tank shelf.

I don't do restorations. We build workers. So the actual color of the wire is less important to me than it is to some.

What gauge did you get? I am thinking 14 AWG . 

Randy

• Like 2

ebinmaine
1 minute ago, RandyLittrell said:

What gauge did you get? I am thinking 14 AWG . 

Randy

Yes that's correct. 14 gauge is more than enough for each single circuit on these tractors.

If you're going to buy online do some research first. I had to order some red wire the other day and I found that 12 gauge was about the same price as 14 so I opted for the larger wire.

• Like 2

RandyLittrell
1 minute ago, ebinmaine said:

Yes that's correct. 14 gauge is more than enough for each single circuit on these tractors.

If you're going to buy online do some research first. I had to order some red wire the other day and I found that 12 gauge was about the same price as 14 so I opted for the larger wire.

I research things to death, before I buy!! LOL

Randy

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

ebinmaine
4 minutes ago, RandyLittrell said:

Randy

If it would be helpful to you I can p.m. you a link of what I bought, later today.

• Like 1

RandyLittrell
1 minute ago, ebinmaine said:

If it would be helpful to you I can p.m. you a link of what I bought, later today.

Whenever would be great, no hurry. Thanks. 

randy

• Like 1

tunahead72
21 hours ago, RandyLittrell said:

Randy

You should see my 3 pages of notes on 7" replacement gauge wheels for my mower decks! :coffee:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

illinibrew

Thank You!  I was going a little blind on google trying to figure this out.  Newbie to WH here.... nice place you all have created here.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ebinmaine
3 minutes ago, illinibrew said:

Thank You!  I was going a little blind on google trying to figure this out.  Newbie to WH here.... nice place you all have created here.  

Welcome aboard.

Feel free to post threads and ask your own questions in existing ones.

• Like 1

953 nut
1 hour ago, illinibrew said:

nice place you all have created here.

:text-thankyouyellow:                Lots of great folks here willing to share information. Click on this link and do an introduction so we can get to know you and your  :wh:.                https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/forum/47-introductions/?do=add

:WRS:

Edited by 953 nut
  • Like 1

WHX??

:WRS: @illinibrew

Yes please do tell us about yerself and yer :wh:

• Like 1

cschannuth

This is great information!

• Excellent 1