DennisThornton

StrongArm, "Fluid Film", TC-11 and other rustpreventatives?

DennisThornton
http://strongarmbrand.com/

I've used, liked and recommended "Fluid Film" and TC-11 but never tried StrongArm.  Kind of pricey but if it works like this:
Here's Before and After with 35 year old 
Motorcycle Shocks Chrome Cleanded and Restored within 10 Minutes.
  and Restored by a USA fluid User in Daytona 

Anybody used it?  Or anything similar that you like?

Thank!

C-101plowerpower

i think that's after a lot of sanding. aplying the strongarm stuff only took 10 minutes after that. i'm skeptical

DennisThornton

I spent quite a bit of time on their site and I'm pretty skeptical too!  But if it does half of what they claim it might still be worth it...

953 nut
:eusa-think:           Give it a try and let us know, I have lots of rusty stuff I could send up to you!    :ROTF:
  • Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Tfarver
      By Tfarver
      This is my commando I just picked up awhile ago. Looks like it was-tried to be a puller. Got it with no motor but have a strong 14 to install. Does anyone know how to preserve the sheet metal but keep the “rust look”. Will be using this unit for small farm chores. I really like the look currently with the rust and wear, kinda tells a story I suppose but I don’t want to leave the Tin “unprotected”. I’ve heard of guys lightly rubbing down the metal with used motor oil?  Any thoughts, comments, concerns are highly appreciated!

• Ifixoldjunk
      By Ifixoldjunk
      so the whole corner of my 42 rear discharge was completely rotten away. I’ve welded sheet metal before, but I don’t really know what gauge steel is need for a solid repair. I have 16 gauge on hand. Would something thicker be needed?
    • DennisThornton
      By DennisThornton
      I've killed a LOT of rust in my time from semi tankers to tiny tools with big sandblasters, electricity, abrasives and chemicals.  One of my fondest is Evaporust but I just saw a video that really impressed me:
      http://drxcleaner.com/videos/

Anyone seen or perhaps used it? 
      And if you haven't tried Evaporust perhaps you should. 
    • Thisguyisnew
      By Thisguyisnew
      if you don't have enough indoor storage for everything that you may have of wheel horse. Such as tillers and plows is there anything you guys could suggest? besides selling them:(
    • elliot ness
      By elliot ness
      Picked up an old rusted D blade, every moving part was stuck, but after 2 days of heat and PB blast, well here it is. nite mirror over. and of course Nugget our garage cat .