AWESOME 

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

Wow!

:eusa-clap:

• Like 1

Achto

Awesome score!! :handgestures-thumbupright:

A Mayrath is certainly on my bucket list.

AMC RULES

Awesome score.

Clean it up.

Make it glow.

Please don't just over "restore" it because you can.

• Like 1

peter lena

@oliver2-44   agreed , an awesome place , my problem would be never leaving , have to oil spray down everything I see , Pete

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

davem1111
20 minutes ago, peter lena said:

@oliver2-44   agreed , an awesome place , my problem would be never leaving , have to oil spray down everything I see , Pete

Let us know if you ever go there, Pete.  We could all buy stock in Kroil or whatever you will be using, and maybe get rich. :greetings-clappingyellow:

• Like 1

Pullstart

Very cool, it seems to run great!

953 nut
11 hours ago, oliver2-44 said:

Very simple brakes, on each side

Top speed reportedly 25-30MPH...WOW

:jaw:           Somehow these two statements don't seem congruent!       :text-coolphotos:

Handy Don
12 hours ago, oliver2-44 said:

The Mayrath Co. built grain augers, so this has a rear PO that could power an auger and sickle mower. you could also get a front plow, rear plow and other implements for it.

Not a bit of excess on that machine--every part serves a purpose. Even that belt guard that looks like it was cut from an old road sign!

Let us know what brand of penetrant you use--I’ll want to call my broker and buy some stock.

Edited by Handy Don
  • Haha 3

The Freightliner Guy

f600 uhaul truck! neato! must have a whopping 202hp

peter lena

@Handy Don  used to regularly rebuild  product augers at Pfizer , still have a back of  wrist area , skim / scar  from just glancing an auger screw. while there , regularly got my stash started , form a local , bearing distributor , LUBRIPLATE  was the stuff , they also had sealed bearings , for auger production use . its the pricing to day that is killing that , paid , under 2 $  a can , today its $ 45 !  been hunting around to find a similar lube /  none are spot on , but usable , Pete    

oliver2-44

@peter lena

I’ve read the Mayrath Co. main business was building grain and material augers.  They are still in business today as a division of a large Ag conglomerate.  It says these tractors were built in the winter to keep employees busy. 

• Like 1

953 nut

While looking for another photo I came across a few pictures of a Mayrath from a local show here in North Carolina.92818936_applecountry2017012.JPG.31912813880b2ceee99b41ef7190c5b4.JPG712139058_applecountry2017013.JPG.7749ac5d2a2da86e8a4dbf2bb9bccccc.JPG2063085735_applecountry2017015.JPG.bb78387c339e694fa9a90f1d67cb27bf.JPG

• Excellent 1

oliver2-44

Thanks @953 nut

That one has some cross angle iron that the seat is mounted to that mine doesn’t have. I wonder if those supported the rear seat body some had. 

953 nut

Thanks @953 nut

That one has some cross angle iron that the seat is mounted to that mine doesn’t have. I wonder if those supported the rear seat body some had. 

They do raise the seat up several inches. If memory serves me right the fellow who owned it knew very little about it. He had accepted it as a trade-in on something else he had sold a few weeks earlier. Can't remember what he was asking for it but it was more than I wanted to give for it.