ebinmaine

Video proof that I don't make BBT / My Honey / Trina do EVERYTHING

AMC RULES

:dunno: How did you trick her into...

thinking you were actually working there Eric? 

• Haha 1

ebinmaine
1 minute ago, AMC RULES said:

:dunno: How did you trick her into...

thinking you were actually working there Eric? 

It really wasn't all that difficult.

I mean. It was only two shovelfuls.

Hahahahahahahah.....

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:teasing-poke: Ummm yeah, that's what I mean...

she's smart enough to know that isn't working. 

• Haha 1

wallfish

• Haha 1

ebinmaine

Last night after reading all this she looks at me and smiles and says... We gotta get to the Big Show....

Maybe that'll be on the schedule for 2020.

:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2
  • Heart 1

AMC RULES

Why wait another year...

the :wh: nationals are only  two (2) weeks away. 

https://wheelhorseclub.com/

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

JoeM

EB most are thrown off by that lime green shirt, centering the attention there. I see an awesome jib boom tractor and a super WH stash in the background!

Trained eye!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Stormin

We need a comparison video of Trina. Though I suppose it's to late. She'll have shifted all that stone by now. :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Herder

:text-imsorry:It's best to not get caught working, on video, or photo, or even at all for that matter.  There's a photo album in the house somewhere that has many pics of me doing what I do best.  Sitting on A$$ with my toes up sipping on coffee. :popcorn: Now, I try to get as much done as possible when no one is looking.  If other people know how hard you work they will expect that of you all the time. :confusion-shrug:  On the other hand there's my wife who's always going a 100mph, :auto-layrubber:I cant keep up and that's OK.  She can run the log splitter, stack wood, she's great with helping me with the yard work and a 1,000,000 other things.  She's good at everything she does.  I guess the point I am trying to make is, get the heck out of the way Eb. let'em go, let'em do what they do best.  We need to conserve energy incase of an emergency or something.  Like spending time in the shop and working on tractors. 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

ebinmaine
2 hours ago, OILUJ52 said:

EB most are thrown off by that lime green shirt, centering the attention there. I see an awesome jib boom tractor and a super WH stash in the background!

Trained eye!

The jib that you see is The dumping mechanism for that orange trailer. I have a boat winch to put on but right now I just use a come along.

Good eye on the background. That's my sort of parts department I guess.

5 tractors and an assortment of sheet metal from a couple others back there. Couple projects. Couple parts Rigs. One, not sure yet.

LengerichKA88
4 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

Last night after reading all this she looks at me and smiles and says... We gotta get to the Big Show....

Maybe that'll be on the schedule for 2020.

I think that’s the one we might try to get to too

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

ebinmaine
1 hour ago, Stormin said:

We need a comparison video of Trina. Though I suppose it's to late. She'll have shifted all that stone by now. :D

I think it's fair to say that I have a near-zero chance of keeping up with her so a comparison video is just never going to exist

:lol:

ebinmaine

@Herder

Me and you Adam. Same page. I like the way you think.

• Thanks 1

Lee1977

We won't tell Eric that he is using the wrong kind of shovel for moving lose material.   :ychain:   I'll bet that Trina is using the right kind and it moves a third more stone.

• Haha 1

formariz

About incredible women and to take the pressure off Eric for a minute. I used to have a neighbor next door who's wife Judy was an incredible woman. She would mix cement, split wood, dig holes, move enormous boulders, and on and on. She was unstoppable and fearless and worked outside from dusk to dawn.When we all got together in barbecues out side I used to say in front of everyone to the husband that if they were ever to get divorced to speak to me first and we would make some kind of arrangement so he would go and she would stay or she could even live with us. I also always said and mean it ,that if my life would one day have to depend on anybody, she would definitely be my first choice to have next to me. Unfortunately they moved away and she is gone, but I think about that woman every day I am working outside. She left her mark all over the place including a D&R Power Wagon she gave me when she left that I appropriately name Judy painting it on the front.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

ebinmaine
44 minutes ago, Lee1977 said:

We won't tell Eric that he is using the wrong kind of shovel for moving lose material.   :ychain:   I'll bet that Trina is using the right kind and it moves a third more stone.

I don't think it's unfair to say that she could keep up with me if she was using a decent-sized sugar scooper.

:happy-partydance:

ebinmaine

@formariz:party:

I'm a lucky Bear....

:chores-chopwood::tools-hammerdrill::banana-wrench:

LengerichKA88
24 minutes ago, formariz said:

About incredible women and to take the pressure off Eric for a minute. I used to have a neighbor next door who's wife Judy was an incredible woman. She would mix cement, split wood, dig holes, move enormous boulders, and on and on. She was unstoppable and fearless and worked outside from dusk to dawn.When we all got together in barbecues out side I used to say in front of everyone to the husband that if they were ever to get divorced to speak to me first and we would make some kind of arrangement so he would go and she would stay or she could even live with us. I also always said and mean it ,that if my life would one day have to depend on anybody, she would definitely be my first choice to have next to me. Unfortunately they moved away and she is gone, but I think about that woman every day I am working outside. She left her mark all over the place including a D&R Power Wagon she gave me when she left that I appropriately name Judy painting it on the front.

I grew up next to a elderly couple that had a similar impact on me. Mr. and Mrs Amburgee (I believe it was spelled) were in their 70s when I was in kindergarten. They were originally from Kentucky, and ended up moving back thereto be closer to family when I was probably 7. Mr. Amburgee probably weighed 80 pounds soaking wet, and Mrs. Amburgee I once confused for Barbra Bush (I thought Mrs. Amburgee was on the evening news 🤷🏻‍♂️). That woman would’ve put John Henry to shame. Every day she was in the yard working, while cooking the next meal inside. She used to walk out on the drive way in just a cloth nightgown and robe to tell me to have a good day at school, no matter the weather. Some mornings I’d be bundled up like the little brother from “A Christmas Story” and there she’d be, barefoot in 2mm of fabric to give me a kiss and tell me to behave at school. I’m 31 years old, and haven’t seen either of them in over 20 years, and they’re both long gone, but it’s amazing the impression a strong woman can make in a mans life. 

Edited by LengerichKA88
  • Heart 4

ebinmaine
6 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

Why wait another year...

If it was 6 or 10 weeks away we might try to think about it. Also, we already have plans up in the mountains that weekend.

We're really hoping to see as many of you as we can at @JCM Jim's get together in North Berwick Maine and then also hoping that the timing works out to be at @stevebo's in the fall.

• Thanks 1

ericj
On 6/11/2019 at 12:31 PM, ebinmaine said:

Also, we already have plans up in the mountains that weekend.

What do you mean you already have plans ?? It's not like we don't announce the dates ahead of time for the big show so you can mark your calendar :hide::ROTF:

eric j

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2
  • Haha 1

Pullstart

I think it had all been said already, but I just noticed you included BBT in the title!  I’m honored to have the extra nickname accepted so well!  Oh and nice scoopin’ EB!

• Thanks 1

squonk

MAJOR ISSUE WITH THE VIDEO!!! It's not "grainy enough" all once in a lifetime sightings,video's pictures ect must be grainy! :ranting:

• Haha 2

ebinmaine
35 minutes ago, squonk said:

MAJOR ISSUE WITH THE VIDEO!!! It's not "grainy enough" all once in a lifetime sightings,video's pictures ect must be grainy! :ranting:

I have held a conference with my honey and I have advised her of said grain situation.

She says "I'll work on that" 

Perhaps if I was able to take the video of my own self "working" (posing)  it would have been automatically grainy anyway.

• Haha 1