clh

416H wheel horse donation

WHX??

Since this is a dead  thread and Ed didn't get to save a :wh::text-imsorry::( Ed.........Lets have some fun on BRF's nickel... I will just pose one ?  to @Big_Red_Fred

Hey Fred .... how come there are more horse's @$$ es than there are horses? :ychain:

Edited by WHX14
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Big_Red_Fred
2 minutes ago, WHX14 said:

Since this is a dead  thread and Ed didn't get to save a :wh::text-imsorry::( Ed......... I will just pose one ?  to @Big_Red_Fred

Hey Fred .... how come there are more horse's @$$ es than there are horses? 

Oh my, Let me get my :wh: calculator out ! Hmmm hahaha

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

WHX??

Wrong answer Fred you get three strikes......B)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Big_Red_Fred

I need to give some thing away ! My Dan Post Cowboy boots are Shot ! So at Big Show i will Auction them off to the Baddest Horse around

You have me beat Jim , ya got any $$ for a old boy down on his luck

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

WHX??

Wrong again Fred ... strike two.... You know there is a right answer you could ...never mind.... :lol:

Nope.... no $$ for a bro down on his luck..... gave my last bro $$ to a dude on his moped as he TRIED to enter the freeway.... 

• Haha 4

elcamino/wheelhorse

I don't think @Big_Red_Fredis trying to hard tonight. Maybe his is counting all things he has promised me. A:wh: with a FEL , A steak dinner and breakfast all at the Big Show , now if he will pay my motel bill I will have it made. :wacko:  I could use a full size pick up , a garage ( at least 5 bays ) and a winning lottery ticket. Is that too much to ask for ?

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 5

WHX??

Me thinks you are peeing in the wind Jimbo :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Ed Kennell

You mean like the BRF and Jimbo act :deadhorse:      Git up Freddy

• Haha 6

elcamino/wheelhorse

On the merry go round of life sometimes you catch the gold ring but must of the time you catch  @Big_Red_Fred  and me with a little @squonk or is it skunk thrown in your face. Catch our act  at the Big Show trying to out lie each other . I can't dance or sing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Ed Kennell
25 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

catch  @Big_Red_Fred  and me with a little @squonk                                           . Catch our act  at the Big Show trying to out lie each other . I can't dance or sing.

Can we get advance tickets ?        I don't wanna miss this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Sarge

I'd like to hit the show just at least once - if nothing else , just for the entertainment, almost don't need the tractors...lol.

Our off road crowd used to be that way with a host of some of the most oddball characters out there - just like here and it's why I fit in well. Just ask @Tgtack what the Suzuki Melt was like years ago...lol.

Sarge

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse
16 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

Can we get advance tickets ?        I don't wanna miss this.

Check with Steve on a Stick or @ACman  you may have to chase Acman tickets are going fast.

• Haha 2

Ed Kennell
8 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Check with Steve on a Stick or @ACman  you may have to chase Acman tickets are going fast.

I better try to catch "STICKY STEVE".    

Even with the Low Rider Crazy Horse at WOT, I would never be able to catch Jeff in his super chair.

IMG_8362.JPG.663d7caac919e259aa25689db63f5af4.JPG

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 2

Big_Red_Fred

I'll be riding Ole Flame chasing them Red Square Gents5a72532374a92_IMG_03831(2).jpg.b5216167bc1ca5f88668ef46620ccf76.jpg

• Like 2

WHX??

3 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

Jeff in his super chair.

lf AC dude remembers to bring the chair charger! :ychain:

Edited by WHX14
Screwedup
  • Excellent 1
  • Confused 1

elcamino/wheelhorse
35 minutes ago, Big_Red_Fred said:

I'll be riding Ole Flame chasing them Red Square Gents5a72532374a92_IMG_03831(2).jpg.b5216167bc1ca5f88668ef46620ccf76.jpg

I hope you clean it up a little. Or is it just greasy fingers that makes the photo look bad.

• Like 3

Big_Red_Fred

Hope you all dont mind me playn David allen coe songs while riding around, oh crap thats right kids will be there, oh man hahahaha

Fingers & Toes

That 416-8 may have to go to Jim, make room in that shed

IMG_04481.jpg

• Like 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

@Big_Red_Fred Three questions : 1 , Where is the FEL ? B. Will you deliver ? 3. How will we know it is you since I have never met you I don't want to walk around sniffing for diesel fumes .

• Haha 1

Big_Red_Fred

Im getting on Intercom & saying Test 1234, Hey all you Red Square Members ! Big Red Fred is in the House, Everyone will be yanking their Guns Out LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

953 nut
3 hours ago, Big_Red_Fred said:

riding Ole Flame chasing them Red Square Gents

Fred, I thought you had sold the 1054!

Big_Red_Fred
19 hours ago, 953 nut said:

Fred, I thought you had sold the 1054!

Alex the Farmer wont let it go, he was upset that i tried to sell it . He said its his BEST Tractor for pushing Dirt & snow, so now i ask hahaha

Edited by Big_Red_Fred
  • Like 1

Big_Red_Fred

Hey Dick, heres a Jim get er done worker tractor @elcamino/wheelhorse00w0w_cuEqKMh3sQ1_600x450.jpg.1ce0a8c9df58af090fe2888cf2670362.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

JimmyJam
On 1/31/2018 at 7:13 PM, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

I hope you clean it up a little. Or is it just greasy fingers that makes the photo look bad.

Jim.... What is that WH? I never , ever saw that model b4? Odd-duck? Rare-breed?

elcamino/wheelhorse

@JimmyJam To be honest I have not idea what @Big_Red_Fred is talking about . I not sure if I confused or he has fallen in a tank of diesel fuel and the fumes got to him. With Ole Fred any thing and every thing appears on a thread.  I still not sure what he looks like. I guess I look for a big crowd laughing at the Big Show and know that he is in the center of the group. This year he may be a crowd pleaser.  Now if some can tell what the heck his talking about , I sure would appreciate .

"Manic-Mechanic"

@Big_Red_FredI really can't wait to meet him myself.......Ha ha ha! Although seeings it is a dead thread, this will go unnoticed.......:think:

Edited by Oldman