What is a fair price for a 1045?
By
formulaross, in Wheel Horse Tractors
-
Similar Content
-
By Evguy
B100 8 speed and short chute snowblower for sale near Indianapolis Indiana.
good deck and tires, kohler engine runs.
transmission needs axle seals and bearing.
needs steering wheel also.
too many projects, not enough room.
-
By DeltaNu1142
I bought a 5xi package yesterday including some attachments I'm not going to need:
4' plow, model # 79355 - in great condition, very minor surface rust on crossmember and back side of blade. $250 48" mower deck with blower and bagger - in good condition, working when removed from tractor yesterday. Previous owner said it never clogged on him. Some surface rust on deck and one 2" hole near the center. $300.
I'm open to offers and interested in trades! I'm looking for a 2-stage snow thrower, p/n 79366. Maybe tools, etc.
Available for pickup--let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Here's a photo of the deck that's included. It's got some rust holes, but functions perfectly. Most of the price here is wrapped up in the blower & bagger:
-
By FarmallFarmer09
I recently purchased my first wheel horse with a number of new attachments, And included in that bundle was a Wheel Horse snow blower. I would love to use it, But as it seems, Its missing a few key components to use it. Its missing the 2 side caster wheels, Along with the lift rod. does anyone know where i could potentially pick up either of these things?
-
By CS-17
Sold!!!
Used 1966 Wheel Horse 856. Includes Kholer K181 8hp engine and 32" deck. Runs and Drives Great!
I received it in non working order, I have since done the following repairs: To Engine/Transmission; New carburetor, fuel pump, fuel line, fuel filter, battery, throttle cable, head bolts, spark plug, regapped points changed oil in engine and transmission and cleaned air filter. To Body; striped and repainted wheels, blades sharpened and primed hood and rear fenders (ready to be painted). This mower is ready to add to a collection or used for every day tasks. Cash on pickup. $800 or best offer. Please feel free to CALL me for details or any question! THANKS for looking! -
By Gravely Horse
I’ve got a 520xi with a ch20 kohler. It has 982 hours. It runs fine, but after seeing this valve train kit on eBay, I was wondering if there is any harm or need to throw one in it. Any one have insight into this?
-
