rmaynard

2015 Olde Tyme Days - Dover PA - Aug. 14, 15, 16

rmaynard

Anyone else going to the show this year? I will be there on Saturday. I know that @buckrancher will be there all weekend, and I usually see @ericj, @jimt1971, @kthack657, @Cable, @Zeek, and others.

Hope to see you there. Here is the link to the show info.

http://oldetymedays.org/

• Like 2

jimt1971

My family has a reunion on Saturday so we are planning to go out Friday for sometime.

Ed Kennell
:text-thankyoublue: for the reminder and the link Bob.       Looks like I can make it next week.   I couldn't find an email address on their contact page to contact them.  Do you have details, ie fees, times ,etc, on setting up for selling?

rmaynard
:text-thankyoublue:

for the reminder and the link Bob.       Looks like I can make it next week.   I couldn't find an email address on their contact page to contact them.  Do you have details, ie fees, times ,etc, on setting up for selling?

I don't have anymore info, but you might want to check with @ericj or @buckrancher. They might know. Hope to see you there Ed.

tunahead72

Maybe early Friday, depends on some other things going on.

Thanks for the information Bob!

KC9KAS

Hope to see some photos after the show!

shallowwatersailor

:angry-banghead:  Close - and yet so far away. Still not able to drive, and Mrs. Sailor is in California for business that weekend. Hopefully I should be able to do "Steam Days."

Edited by shallowwatersailor

SPINJIM

I'll be there Friday to drop off some excess parts to sell to make room in my workshop.  Hope to bring the wife along to listen to some Blue Grass music in the evening, and to make sure she knows that I'm going for tractors, and not messing around.

Then coming back Saturday to buy more parts to fill up the empty spaces in my shop

Jim.

cruisnblue48

I will be there. It's about a 20 minute drive for me one way. Hoping to bring maybe 8 of my 11 horses to this show in two trips. And do a little garden tractor pulling with the pony I named WILDFIRE.

Edited by cruisnblue48

Ed Kennell

Looking forward to seeing you and Wildfire on the track.   Good luck Dave.

• Like 1

cruisnblue48

Anybody know if you can arrive on Thursday the 13th to set up?

buckrancher

Anybody know if you can arrive on Thursday the 13th to set up?

YES YOU CAN

Ed Kennell

I talked to Ericj, and he is setting up tonight...Thur.    I can't make it till Fri .

:angry-banghead:  Close - and yet so far away. Still not able to drive, and Mrs. Sailor is in California for business that weekend. Hopefully I should be able to do "Steam Days."

I'll bring your Gen Set along John.   Just in case you can catch a ride.:auto-car:

shallowwatersailor

Sorry Ed. Nope, no ride. Just doing my exercises to gain back mobility.

tunahead72

I hope to be there Saturday, probably late morning or early afternoon.  Arriving on two wheels, so as not to be tempted to bring anything large back home with me (I have enough projects right now). :auto-sportbike:

Hope to see you guys there!