By Bill Winn
For sale. 1981 WH C-175 Kohler twin series 1
1. Tractor has brand new ag tires all the way around, brand new seat, new points and condenser, new rear blade quick attach bracket, lights have been rewired with LEDs, it has a brand new lift cable and bracket,seat pan is from a 410... it's surface rusted but at least it isn't busted up like the oem plastic one, starts and runs but smokes a bit on startup if it's been sitting for months but she runs smooth and strong.
2. Tiller is like new. It had been used only about once when I bought it and now it has been used 4 times more. Tines still have much of the factory paint on them.
3. 42" mower deck works perfectly, 4. snow blade was/ is rough but I repaired it so it is quite functional,
4. Brand new rear grader blade,
5. Wheel Horse brand plow,
6. Wheel Horse brand disc- I added a piece of motorgrader blade for a drag. I also welded a post to the top to hold weights,
7. Wheel Horse brand cultivator,
8. Home built furrower. (Makes good rows)
The original Wheel Horse plow/disc/cultivator originally came as a modular kit and in order to use it the draw bar and clevis hitch had to be swapped back and forth. (big pain) I fabricated draw bars and hitches onto each piece so this is no longer necessary.
I think this is a fair asking price at $2200 for all.
Question: I'm looking at the seat and decal drawing and could use an answer! Does the the seat spring or the adjusters go under the seat? It looks like the adjusters go directly under the seat and then the springs under the adjuster. If so, where does the spacer (110932) go? The reason I ask is the seat is quit low and the back sets low making it hard for me to reach the brake/ return to neutral pedal.
Original Wheel Horse dump cart wanted, no offense but not another brand with WH decals.
Looking for a good to very good condition hood. Thx
1965 Wheel Horse 855 with 42" blade and chains
Sheet metal is very straight, great candidate for restoration.
Missing Belt guard
Will sell tractor by itself for $500 without blade and chains
Blade is straight and lots of cutting edge left... just a little rusty.
Text, call, or email with any questions. If you call and I don't answer please leave a voicemail with your name and number. Thanks!
I can also deliver to the big show in Arendtsville, PA... IF you prepay.
Facebook Marketplace link with more pics: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/598023068755689?rid=229092436403311&ad_id&rt=1&refID=0&refType=0&referral_code=commerce_attachment