Pullstart

Funny. No hitch.

Pullstart

How can I argue with such sound advice… except Mrs. P is crushed by this more than I am.  I’m on board with the Skoolie Toy Hauler, but she can’t see how I could possibly make something as nice as (appearance wise) the big manufacturers.  I guess I’ll need to just prove it. 

• Like 1
  • Heart 2

Handy Don

I admire several fellow members' advice to find your own way to let this pass, especially as we all know how hard that can be. Few things seem quite so satisfying as chewing on a good grudge, right? This Calvin and Hobbes strip has stuck with me (and saved me on occasion!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Pullstart
1 hour ago, Handy Don said:

I admire several fellow members' advice to find your own way to let this pass, especially as we all know how hard that can be. Few things seem quite so satisfying as chewing on a good grudge, right? This Calvin and Hobbes strip has stuck with me (and saved me on occasion!)

Yup.  Better than the soul than chewing on a grudge… playing in mud!  Well not the best for a back, but good for the soul I imagine!

BBB03D3B-7D88-4D3D-BE06-CBE106E0380C.jpeg

• Like 3

Handy Don
1 hour ago, pullstart said:

but good for the soul I imagine!

No doubt. Exertion with a satisfying result is a terrific balm for me, for sure. B)

• Excellent 1

ebinmaine
26 minutes ago, Handy Don said:

No doubt. Exertion with a satisfying result is a terrific balm for me, for sure. B)

Every time. 

953 nut
11 hours ago, pullstart said:

I’m on board with the Skoolie Toy Hauler, but she can’t see how I could possibly make something as nice as (appearance wise) the big manufacturers.

On the first of each month when money isn't being drafted from your bank account Mrs. P will love the looks of Skoolie! An added bonus is that you won't suffer depreciation.

• Excellent 3

Pullstart

The school bus project… might be on hold a while.  How many horses ya think can fit in a 13x8.5’ garage?

4BE9AE93-013E-4F90-A1FF-6BA60BC16FFB.jpeg

C45EE925-B6B2-4812-AAEA-0803F3EA033B.jpeg

82084F60-AC3F-4DEB-9D6E-E121CD783921.jpeg

D18B50DE-1944-4167-A3FB-96D515B166EA.jpeg

9DFD9CDA-38ED-45BA-AE6F-5DB8567FCE30.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Excellent 2

Pullstart

Looks like an RJ can fit in front of the bed too!

19E6552C-631F-422F-98D3-01147074B513.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Tractorhead

With your stack experiences there must be place for another 4...😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

19richie66
57 minutes ago, pullstart said:

19E6552C-631F-422F-98D3-01147074B513.jpeg

Buying the trailer or is that the one your hauling to Florida?

Edited by 19richie66

Pullstart
1 hour ago, 19richie66 said:

Buying the trailer or is that the one your hauling to Florida?

We bought one tonight.  It’s a 2018 Cherokee Wolf Pack 325PACK13

• Like 1
  • Excellent 5

rjg854

Well that's just great, another door opened for you :occasion-xmas:  Looks like it's in good shape :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pullstart
16 minutes ago, rjg854 said:

Well that's just great, another door opened for you :occasion-xmas:  Looks like it's in good shape :handgestures-thumbupright:

As @PeacemakerJack says to me quite often, sometimes the best deals are because of someone else’s misfortune.  They purchased this for motocross events, for their up and coming star son rider.  1-1/2 years after they got this trailer, he broke his neck in a bad crash, ending his racing career.  He has full and co plate movement now, but is not allowed to race by doctor’s and racing organization’s orders.  This camper has sat with one or less camping trip per year since then.  We ended up paying much less than the new one we had ordered, and this is so much more.  Win/win.  The Onan 5500 genny has just 270 hours on it and runs flawlessly.  We have a standing offer to purchase or other camper, as soon as it’s cleaned out.  Hopefully we’ll get it cleaned out tonight and I can deliver the other one tomorrow.  

• Excellent 6

WHX??

Sawwweet Kev! Can't wait for a show with you now! When's Portage??? Bring to Plow day.!?!?! Can it haul a Senior???? :lol:

Interior looks real familiar! You got soooo much more there and for not much more coin than mine! :greetings-clappingyellow::greetings-clappingyellow:

Is the 325 for 32'??? 

20190322_154832.jpg

20190323_190128.jpg

20190323_190046.jpg

Edited by WHX??
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Pullstart

Thanks @WHX?? Uncle Jim!  Big Show and Portage for sure, let’s schedule Plow Day ‘22 on not the same weekend as the Winchester 400 can we?  Pioneer Power ‘22 sounds like a go too.  I’m already booked for sure on the weekend of Symco every year too.  The only thing it needs is a new set of skins.  The sidewalls are checked pretty bad so I have to get some 12 plys on order.

325 stands for I don’t have a clue.  It’s 40’2” from the center of the 5th wheel pin to the back bumper.  13’ garage.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2

WHX??
12 minutes ago, pullstart said:

sidewalls are checked pretty bad so I have to get some 12 plys on order.

Spring for the Goodyears ... don't ask me how I know! 

12 minutes ago, pullstart said:

325 stands for I don’t have a clue.

That's odd as mine is labeled a 24pack14 24" length , 14 ft garage. The garage is measured from just under the TV mount so the kitchen chews up a bit of room. You should easily get four in there. Be interesting to see how the senior and lever nest up in there. 

Pick up a cheap piece of outdoor carpet for the garage area. Then I lay cardboard down for when the horses pee. 

Edited by WHX??
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Pullstart
2 minutes ago, WHX?? said:

Pick up a cheap piece of outdoor carpet for the garage area. Then I lay cardboard down for when the horses pee. 

I was just thinking cardboard, but carpet is a great idea!  I might scour CL for tear outs, then just pressure wash the snot out of a piece before getting it in there.  Cut it for all the tie down loops and rock ‘n roll!

• Like 4

ebinmaine
11 minutes ago, WHX?? said:

KEVIN should easily get fourTEEN

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Pullstart
19 minutes ago, WHX?? said:

You should easily get four in there.

Good One @ebinmaine!  I’m thinking likely the two big big wheelrs and maybe hopefully 4 round hoods Tetris’d in there.  There are quite a lot of tie down loops, so that shouldn’t be too hard either.  Then of course a bonus round hood in front of the truck bed!

I’m sure I can figure something out…

44C11F12-CB59-469C-A082-B4E4A4B70AD5.jpeg

• Like 5

WHX??

https://forestriverinc.com/rvs/toy-haulers/wolf-pack/325PACK13/1958

2021 but very close. I found it odd the the grey water tank is only 38 gal and the black 76??? Woulda thought that the other way around??? 

Well don't have to worry about packin that genny around anymore! 

• Thanks 1

Horse Newbie
2 hours ago, WHX?? said:

https://forestriverinc.com/rvs/toy-haulers/wolf-pack/325PACK13/1958

2021 but very close. I found it odd the the grey water tank is only 38 gal and the black 76??? Woulda thought that the other way around??? 

Well don't have to worry about packin that genny around anymore! 

What's the difference between grey water and black water ?

Handy Don
Just now, Horse Newbie said:

What's the difference between grey water and black water ?

Black is from toilets. Grey from sinks & showers.

Horse Newbie
Just now, Handy Don said:

Black is from toilets. Grey from sinks & showers.

Do they have to be disposed of the same ?...in other words you can't dump the grey water on the ground...

Handy Don
5 minutes ago, Horse Newbie said:

Do they have to be disposed of the same ?...in other words you can't dump the grey water on the ground...

Black always needs a proper place for disposal. Localities vary on permitting dumping of gray water. Some campgrounds permit only grey into their site-by-site drains and have a separate drive-up pump out station for black.

Inland waterways generally don't permit overboard dumping of either. Some tidal and estuary waters permit but discourage, grey dumping.

Edited by Handy Don
  • Like 2

Horse Newbie

Thanks @Handy Don

• Like 1