Ifixoldjunk

Attachment interchangeability?

Ifixoldjunk

So I’ve picked up a 310-8 recently and I’d like to start finding attachments for it.

the route I’ll probably go is picking up a parts tractor to rob attachments off of. I’d like to know what tractors have interchangeable attachments with the 310. Would a blackhood or a b series have similar attachments? 

FF11D4CB-D99B-44FA-98F4-EE52B0B6E6DF.jpeg

CCC857D8-333D-4375-9F98-A26054100228.jpeg
I’ve always been a bolens guy, so this whole wheel horse thing is new to me. Thanks for any help.

Edited by Ifixoldjunk

gwest_ca

Don't know what model number you have but the marron hood decal was last used in 1989.

Attachments from 1973-1984 for the C-Series except C-195 and the 1985-2007 300, 400 and 500 series will fit for the most part.

Here is an Attachment Interchange but it is limited. It lists the (1) original attachment, (2) the model that replaced the original and (3) the model available when the list was made. What is missing are the models between the last two. Tried to get them all listed by creating DNA lists for the attachment in question. Do a search of our files for DNA. They will come up in random order so look through them all to find the item you want.

Or do a search of our Files using the attachment model number and see if DNA shows up in the results. Look at it and see where the model number falls in the list.

When doing a search select Files for a faster response.

Click on the picture of the index in the link for more info.

When in doubt ask questions.

Garry

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

953 nut
10 hours ago, Ifixoldjunk said:

always been a bolens guy, so this whole wheel horse thing is new to me

:WRS:

We never hold past habits against a new Wheel Horse owner, we are just glad you saw the light and joined the herd.         :woohoo:

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

Ifixoldjunk
2 hours ago, gwest_ca said:

Don't know what model number you have but the marron hood decal was last used in 1989.

Attachments from 1973-1984 for the C-Series except C-195 and the 1985-2007 300, 400 and 500 series will fit for the most part.

Here is an Attachment Interchange but it is limited. It lists the (1) original attachment, (2) the model that replaced the original and (3) the model available when the list was made. What is missing are the models between the last two. Tried to get them all listed by creating DNA lists for the attachment in question. Do a search of our files for DNA. They will come up in random order so look through them all to find the item you want.

Or do a search of our Files using the attachment model number and see if DNA shows up in the results. Look at it and see where the model number falls in the list.

When doing a search select Files for a faster response.

Click on the picture of the index in the link for more info.

When in doubt ask questions.

Garry

Thanks for the help. Now I'll have to start looking on marketplace.

• Like 1