Lane Ranger

2020 at Florida Flywheelers in February

Pullstart

C’mon tractor shows!  Looked warm there Lane!  Rodney was melting!

• Like 1

19richie66

It gets warm in February. Gonna miss going but looking forward to some shows up here.

• Heart 1

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:                     I see you had a visit from some of @stevasaurus relatives.            :ROTF:

3B1D4118-A356-48A7-8CE3-428E7DCAFBC9.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Heart 1

squonk

BAFB89F6-4EEA-4523-8B00-961278BBB365.jpeg

Figures you were at an Ice Cream stand! :hilarious:

Running out of gas. I wish. The carb fell apart on my 701 at the steam pageant and I was 2 miles from the tent. Then the following year at the Big Show the coil feed fell off the switch on the 1267 and I had to PUSH IT PAST  @wallfish @rmaynard & @Vinylguy:banana-wrench:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
  • Heart 1

Pullstart

2 miles, that sounds like a monster of a show!  2018 I ran Putt Putt out of fuel in front of the bus stop, but the fuel jug was just a stone’s throw away. Got back and refilled, only to break the recoil!  @pullstart turned to walk it off.

squonk
47 minutes ago, pullstart said:

2 miles, that sounds like a monster of a show!  2018 I ran Putt Putt out of fuel in front of the bus stop, but the fuel jug was just a stone’s throw away. Got back and refilled, only to break the recoil!  @pullstart turned to walk it off.

NY-Steam-Engine-Associations-Grounds-300 

I was down in most lowest right side loop. My spot is on the upper left where the little nubbin of the trees stick out. Maybe not 2 miles but it seemed like it pushing a tractor. Good thing the 701 was light! :confusion-helpsos:

• Like 2

Pullstart
22 minutes ago, squonk said:

NY-Steam-Engine-Associations-Grounds-300 

I was down in most lowest right side loop. My spot is on the upper left where the little nubbin of the trees stick out. Maybe not 2 miles but it seemed like it pushing a tractor. Good thing the 701 was light! :confusion-helpsos:

Ok, 2 miles might be believable!  

• Excellent 1

wallfish
8 hours ago, squonk said:

Figures you were at an Ice Cream stand! :hilarious:

Running out of gas. I wish. The carb fell apart on my 701 at the steam pageant and I was 2 miles from the tent. Then the following year at the Big Show the coil feed fell off the switch on the 1267 and I had to PUSH IT PAST  @wallfish @rmaynard & @Vinylguy:banana-wrench:

Ha, I'm picturing Lane just sitting on the tractor licking away at a huge extra large twist cone melting in the sun while his tractor is idling. Ooops! :laughing-rofl:

It's not our fault you're lazy and didn't push it the long way around to avoid us! :ychain:

• Haha 2
  • Heart 1