Wheel Horse 3D

Custom 3d printed badges, ornaments etc.

ebinmaine
5 hours ago, Wheel Horse 3D said:

our new, faster, and 4 color machine should be here the 19th.

Cool !!! 

Wheel Horse 3D

New machine up and going! New tricolor key fobs printing now. Easily a third of the print time! Gt 14 dash is looking ok so far, still have a slight bed adhesion issue, we'll have to see if it holds. Have some more steering wheel inserts and headlight lenses done for the show.

20230620_001054.jpg

20230620_001111.jpg

20230620_021614.jpg

• Excellent 3

Wheel Horse 3D

GT14 dash may be finally done? Got the warping laid down, but will the thing come off the bed? Will it "fold" properly? AND of course, will the dimensions be accurate?!

Stay Tuned! I'd live to have this lined out before the show, even if I won't have time to print more.

16873572915794748054237768137130.jpg

• Excellent 2

Wheel Horse 3D

So very close on the GT14 dash plate! Came out good, but those durn little tick marks didn't adhere as well as I like, doing another run a little slower.

• Excellent 1

Wheel Horse 3D

Tons of items for the show and some examples. Loving this multicolor unit!

16873758602228328869222231354750.jpg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 3
  • Heart 2

ebinmaine

Horses keep me stable. That's cute.  

• Thanks 1

Wheel Horse 3D

• Excellent 1

Wheel Horse 3D

New filament for dashes arrived just as we were leaving for the show, be working on those just as soon as I get back!

16876114727104076466310787238761.jpg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 4

Tractorhead

Looking good 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wheel Horse 3D

Thanks everyone who stopped by at the show! Sorry we got there so very late.

It was great chatting with everyone and thanks everyone for the interest in and encouragement of our work!

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

JPWH

I enjoyed talking to you about the tombstone weight.

Jay

• Like 1

Wheel Horse 3D
14 hours ago, JPWH said:

I enjoyed talking to you about the tombstone weight.

Jay

I'm figuring that as as the project to concentrate on once the GT14 and D dashes are done. The version we had at the show is definately oversized. Thanks everyone for the interest and various ideas on those! From mini bar, to lightweight replica, heavy replica with interior weights, to a mold form,   it's great to spark ideas and come up with new ideas and options!

• Excellent 2

rjg854

Thanks for my little tidbit, Grey.

• Excellent 1

Wheel Horse 3D
4 hours ago, rjg854 said:

Thanks for my little tidbit, Grey.

Lol I'm glad you are pleased! I actually do quite a bit of display stuff for myself, not just items like the thompson, but I have cuneiform tablets and cylinder seals from Sumeria(earliest forms of writing) my self-modeled copy of the venus de hohle fels, (earliest known artistic 3d representation of the human form), I LOVE me some history and Its awesome to be able to hold a piece of history, that didn't cost a fortune, and you don't have to worry if the dog knocks over the display!

• Excellent 3

Wheel Horse 3D

On the venus of hohle fels, I find it fascinating to wonder ...why? As a relatively, shall we say forward or racy image, was it an upper paleolithic playboys personal talisman? An item shared shared around the fire with other guys in vulgar displays of male bonding? Was it meant to be a depiction of how an ethereal goddess was to look? Or was it modeled on an actual person, a high priestess, or even a wife?

Was it not a man's possession at all but rather an item used by a matriarch or priestess to instruct younger women to the facts of life, mating, pregnancy, and child rearing?  Just makes one wonder how humans structured themselves, what was acceptable behavior, how did they face the same concerns and facts of life so long ago compared to  those who came after.

• Excellent 1

Wheel Horse 3D

The new filament has been laying down on the GT14 dash all day, and is almost to the filament change layer where the text will start to emerge!

So far this filament is a little shinier but otherwise laying down good.

16878362051921392674511150737112.jpg

Edited by Wheel Horse 3D
  • Excellent 1

Wheel Horse 3D

100 grotesque head earrings for the Trans Allegheny Lunatic Asylum...100 to go!

16878362409246336474038489153625.jpg

• Like 1

Wheel Horse 3D

Looking ok so far, maybe print 5 degrees cooler, and will it fold? Or be too brittle?

1687844832221357791668228629130.jpg

• Like 1

Wheel Horse 3D

Not quite satisfied with the text, but let's see if this one warps(I really doubt it) while I try another a few degrees cooler.

16878797304776603461861285654146.jpg

• Like 1

Wheel Horse 3D

Our official geeky K9 model Kai modeling our newest item!

20230630_101551.jpg

16881357915902030068852278112009.jpg

Edited by Wheel Horse 3D
  • Haha 2

Wheel Horse 3D

And our friend Foxy did a glam shot for us too!

20230630_133311.jpg

• Excellent 3
  • Heart 1

cafoose
2 minutes ago, Wheel Horse 3D said:

And our friend Foxy did a glam shot for us too!

I had a dog that looked just like that. He was hit by a truck last year :crying-yellow:

20221021_104601.jpg

• Sad 3

Wheel Horse 3D

Customer requested Custom Can Am X3 lighted logos!

20230630_234132.jpg

• Like 1

Wheel Horse 3D

Been outside for 3 days now absolutely zero warpage. Still tryin to fine tune the text. 

20230630_234703.jpg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1