Wheel Horse 3D

Custom 3d printed badges, ornaments etc.

Wheel Horse 3D
1 hour ago, Jeff-C175 said:

Either, I don't care for the 'flat' ones in the previous photos.  I like the detailed head better.

I just added the mild mane with hubcap, and IF honeydoos allow time this weekend ill be adding the wild mane with regular wheel.(i also have a 5 spoked wheel modeled)

Jeff-C175

I see it appears you've sold some already?  Are the detailed ones ready for sale yet?  How much and how to order?

• Like 1

Wheel Horse 3D

Sent ya a message!

SylvanLakeWH
18 minutes ago, Wheel Horse 3D said:

Sent ya a message!

Please do the same for me...

What you have and Pricing.

thx!

• Thanks 1

Wheel Horse 3D

Just as soon as i finish that i may reorganize the store where you can select which head and wheel type you would like and put the variations under one listing.

THEN i can concentrate on the headlight lense assembly as i know those originals are in short supply.

Theres a couple variations in the design i have to figure which is better and get the lenses lined out.

• Excellent 1

Wheel Horse 3D

I should be able to get to the wild mane with regular wheel on the store either this evening or tonight. If anyone would like a specific combination of wheel and head not shown just let me know

Heads available are flat/mild mane/wild mane

Wheels available are regular/hubcap/spoked

Edited by Wheel Horse 3D
Mis spelling
  • Excellent 1

ebinmaine

REALLY appreciate the effort you're putting into these. 

• Like 2

Wheel Horse 3D
17 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

REALLY appreciate the effort you're putting into these. 

Thanks EB! Looking forward to your reactions once yours arrives!

• Like 1

ebinmaine
8 minutes ago, Wheel Horse 3D said:

Looking forward to.....

Seeing what you come up with for a headlamp lense. 

• Like 1

Wheel Horse 3D

On the lens the logo will be customizable just like the ornament..choice of head and wheel, right now im playing with the silver striped areas to see if raised or lowered , how high or deep will be more beneficial for painting.And Which will look closer to original.

Then i have to figure the outer covering. Can i do like the original and print in clear where the paint is on the backside? Or will i have to come up with some sort of outer lens to go over a seperate frame?(have preliminary models ready for either) if there's a seperate outer clear lens, the hole spacings will have to be such that they account for the slight curve(slightly wider than those in the frame) so when you put the screws through both parts they are tensioned into the appropriate curve.

• Like 1

Wheel Horse 3D

At some point im gonna do the ghost rider wheel horse with the glowing eyes, wild mane,spoked wheels,flowing base and then coat it in buttermilk, rub moss and lichens on it and let it set for several months, get just the right patina and send it to @Achto for the rat rod!:bow-blue:

Edited by Wheel Horse 3D
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 4

Wheel Horse 3D

Also, dont be too suprised if you end up with extras in any package. Rather than discard anything that I dont consider just right, but the fault is minor,  ill toss it in a the box for someone to play with!

• Excellent 4

ebinmaine
2 hours ago, Wheel Horse 3D said:

Also, dont be too suprised if you end up with extras in any package. Rather than discard anything that I dont consider just right, but the fault is minor,  ill toss it in a the box for someone to play with!

I'm ok with this behavior

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 4

Wheel Horse 3D
1 hour ago, ebinmaine said:

I'm ok with this behavior

Uggh I didnt get a suprise into your box before it left!

• Like 1

Wheel Horse 3D

Just been working on the store.

3 different heads

3 different wheels

3 different finishes

27 DIFFERENT HORSES!

ONE LISTING lol

Edited by Wheel Horse 3D
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 2

Wheel Horse 3D

I wont have the final horse i need to put all the pictures in the new listing untill the morning, but those new options are coming! Theyll be up tomorrow sometime.

• Excellent 1

WHNJ701

You definitely need should make the 701 dash panel, I would think you could sell a bunch of them

• Like 2

Wheel Horse 3D
15 minutes ago, jabelman said:

You definitely need should make the 701 dash panel, I would think you could sell a bunch of them

I thout Glenn Pettit was doing 701 dashes??

ebinmaine
2 hours ago, Wheel Horse 3D said:

Uggh I didnt get a suprise into your box before it left!

No worries. I think there'll be more orders. 

• Like 1

Achto
9 hours ago, Wheel Horse 3D said:

At some point im gonna do the ghost rider wheel horse with the glowing eyes, wild mane,spoked wheels,flowing base and then coat it in buttermilk, rub moss and lichens on it and let it set for several months, get just the right patina and send it to @Achto for the rat rod!

My Rat would wear it with pride. Thanks!! :) Been looking through your creations and trying to figure out something  to add to "Radpferd", my 1045 diesel tractor.

• Excellent 1

Wheel Horse 3D
20 minutes ago, Achto said:

My Rat would wear it with pride. Thanks!! :) Been looking through your creations and trying to figure out something  to add to "Radpferd", my 1045 diesel tractor.

Ill be doing changes to the store tomorrow to get all the currently tested options available.

Once i get the glowing eyes developed, youll be first on my list!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

roadapples

Looking  forward to seeing  the finished headlight  lense...

• Like 2

Wheel Horse 3D

Busy day, unfortunately i didnt get around to updating the store, i got a wild hair and decided to upgrade my enclosure and completely, go through the printer and give it aome maintenance(clean,adjust belts,re level the bed)

And now ive been dialing the bed back into the very tight tolerance that gives me flat ABS. My enclosure upgrades have it staying quite a bit warmer too. Still a couple small things like a new filament guide, and cool air intake for the power supply to do, but were back to laying down plastic and if this print goes ok, ill be back on schedule in the morning.

bc.gold
On 2/13/2021 at 9:26 PM, Wheel Horse 3D said:

Once i get the glowing eyes developed, youll be first on my list!

Mans best friend is his dog while a woman prefers diamonds.

Jewelers and precious metals refiners will have an assortment of melee, for that extra sparkle insert small diamonds in the eye sockets.

Wheel Horse 3D
1 minute ago, bcgold said:

Mans best friend is his dog while a woman prefers diamonds.

Jewelers and precious metals refiners will have an assortment of melee, for that extra sparkle insert small diamonds in the eye sockets.

Platinum plated with ruby eyes....oh yeah!

For the most discerning horse owner!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1