Wheel Horse 3D

Custom 3d printed badges, ornaments etc.

Achto
11 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

Dan ole buddy. I got a whole forest full here. I'll send Ya some. 

At $8.00 for one stud grade 2x4, you could be sitting on a gold mine.:thumbs2:

• Like 1

Wheel Horse 3D
1 hour ago, Achto said:

At $8.00 for one stud grade 2x4, you could be sitting on a gold mine.:thumbs2:

I got a whole passel of 2x10x10-12 treated!

Waitin to sell for enough for my next steel carport!

• Like 1

Wheel Horse 3D

Lol maybe someone should start a "precious materials" topic...buy sell and trade to save dough when needed!

• Like 1

Wheel Horse 3D

New wall mount mini hitching post keyhook!

20210510_201032.jpg

• Like 2

Wheel Horse 3D

Revamped stockier hitching post topper...gonna try to have 2 or three complete hithing posts at the show. With base and 2" post

20210510_201435.jpg

• Excellent 1

Wheel Horse 3D

Made a late run for hitching post bases!

16206980331005678621765004048847.jpg

Wheel Horse 3D

For those who havent been following else where, and thanks to a RedSquare member who is willing to send a broken one for dimensions, we'll soon have a headlight bezel model for the '78 '79 fiberglass hoods that are very hard to find! I'll be sure to have these ready just as soon as i receive the example, and ill be sure to bring at least one up to the Big Show(unless more are requested)

16208316580047775225842275791210.jpg

• Excellent 1

Wheel Horse 3D

Easy DIY hitching post pole and base..2" PVC and fittings and a 4x4 rim.

Think I'll paint this one white..but a good example of how to easily utilize one of the hitching post toppers! While normally we would only sell the topper, Well have a few different ones with post and base in different configurations and finishes for the Big Show.

20210515_203237.jpg

20210515_203245.jpg

Edited by Wheel Horse 3D
  • Excellent 1

Wheel Horse 3D

2" pvc, 1 male and 1 femsle adapter, 1 2" coupler. Cut a 3/8 ring off the end of the coupler, insert your Male adapter through the rim, add your 3/8 ring over the threads, and screw on your female adapter, capturing the hub between the male adapter and ring.

SmartSelect_20210515-213049_Google.jpg

SmartSelect_20210515-213102_Google.jpg

• Like 1

Wheel Horse 3D

Got to thinking this morning, just how iconic that suburban (???) Ad with the hitching post became. Truly a great piece of advertising.

Why havent Horsemen adopted other similar iconic "horse" stuff? WH saddlebags? WH spurs? How about WH pistol grips? I could see chaps being beneficial in some cases! For an ad..how bout a roping shot from the seat of a Wheel Horse!

Lol maybe all just a little too tongue in cheek!

Edited by Wheel Horse 3D

ebinmaine
2 minutes ago, Wheel Horse 3D said:

WH spurs?

Can't do this one because PETTA 

People for the. Ethical. Treatment of. Tractors and. Accessories would be all up in your grille. 

• Haha 3

Wheel Horse 3D

A Day dreaming Dad tryin to corral the kids...action shot of a badass brush busting dad ropin a really mean steer...fade back to reality...dad has roped one of his kids from the seat of a wheel horse. "Every man needs a horse!....A Wheel Horse of course!"

Edited by Wheel Horse 3D
  • Like 1

ebinmaine
3 minutes ago, Wheel Horse 3D said:

A Day dreaming Dad tryin to corral the kids...action shot of a badass brush busting dad ropin a really mean steer...fade back to reality...dad has roped one of his kids from the seat of a wheel horse. "A Wheel Horse of course!"

Can't do that one either. 

Waaaaaaaaaaaaayy too many agencies involved to list. 

• Haha 2

Wheel Horse 3D

Like the few pics ive seen of Wheel Horse stage coaches..just awesome!

Wheel Horse 3D

Ok how about, action shot of blistering heat, trying to bust some sod to get the crop in on time! Man wipes his brow, and looks at his hands..."huh??? No blisters????? ...fade to reality...huge sweltering field becomes small shady backyard plot with WH gittin er done......same out line.

Edited by Wheel Horse 3D
  • Like 2

ebinmaine
20 minutes ago, Wheel Horse 3D said:

Like the few pics ive seen of Wheel Horse stage coaches..just awesome!

Agreed. 

Wheel Horse 3D

Orin and Tell put someone too big for his britches in his place in the saloon, ...walk out the door onto the dusty boardwalk, tip their hats to a couple ladys, ....then mount their Wheel Horses and ride outta town toward the sunset...?

• Heart 2

ebinmaine
Just now, Wheel Horse 3D said:

Orin and Tell put someone too big for his britches in his place in the saloon, ...walk out the door onto the dusty boardwalk, tip their hats to a couple ladys, ....then mount their Wheel Horses and ride outta town toward the sunset...?

Ok ok ok....

Well played Sir. 

🤠

Wheel Horse 3D

Dunno that one boarders on blasphemy!

Wheel Horse 3D

More painting...

20210516_192457.jpg

• Excellent 1

Wheel Horse 3D

Look for the :wh:3D logo!

20210517_165934.jpg

• Like 2

Wheel Horse 3D

Just finished the preliminary model for the headlight bezel for c-series fiberglass hoods!

AND hopefully tomorrow will be the day for a big update and reveal!

• Heart 1

Wheel Horse 3D

K confirmed....I'll be heading down to the lab here in a few for the reveal!

Edited by Wheel Horse 3D

Wheel Horse 3D

While were waiting for me to cool off and git some supper, thought id mention that ive been seeing an increase of regular ornament orders.

Seems like folks are gettin their horses out doin a little clean up etc!

• Like 1

Wheel Horse 3D