OldWorkHorse

1st wheelhorse and 1st restore

wfrpalm

That sure cleaned up nice.

• Thanks 1

peter lena

oldworkhorse, nice recovery on that , did you use an oil lubricant or paint cleaner to bring that paint out ? looks like its been cared for now ,  good job, pete

• Thanks 1

OldWorkHorse

I actually did a full re paint. Took about 4 months. Top to bottom. Not my best work. But I do like the outcome and very proud of this rig. Have the 48" deck and bagger as can be seen in OG photo but due to cold new England weather the snowblower resto came 1st. 

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

OldWorkHorse
59 minutes ago, peter lena said:

oldworkhorse, nice recovery on that , did you use an oil lubricant or paint cleaner to bring that paint out ? looks like its been cared for now ,  good job, pete

20200624_202212.jpg

• Like 2

OldWorkHorse
6 minutes ago, OldWorkHorse said:

20200624_202212.jpg

I found this site hunting for parts for the 314 and I found someone who makes all new decals so I stripped down and did full paint and stickered it back up to the best of my knowledge witch at this point is limited but slowly learning about them. This site has been most of my info. 

• Like 4

pullstart

Awesome work, it looks tough!

• Thanks 1

OldWorkHorse
1 minute ago, pullstart said:

Awesome work, it looks tough!

Thank you! Shes a beast! Only time I've been looking forward to snow. Haha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SylvanLakeWH

Nice job!

:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Thanks 1

rjg854

Looks like a new tractor :text-bravo:

• Thanks 1

jabelman

The ag's give it a good stance

• Thanks 1

OldWorkHorse
7 hours ago, jabelman said:

The ag's give it a good stance

Yes they do 23x10.5-12 on the rear were enjoyable to put on the rear to say the least lol. Some tough rubber.