Jump to content
pullstart

Value of a Kubota B7300 w/ FEL?

Recommended Posts

pullstart

I have an offer for trade for my plow truck, I’ve listed for $8700.  I feel like this is pretty close in value range.  It does not have the mower, but the FEL is on it.  800 hours, obvious seat issue.  

Is this close?  I found an ad from 2019 from a used dealer for 5900 with a belly mower and no FEL.  I’d value the loader at 2000-2500 

 

@WVHillbilly520H?  

5DC6F264-DC2C-4A44-B83F-946D4FB8BE64.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Achto

Found the same model w/ a loader w/o front assist w/ 600hrs & power shift for $4500. Also found same model w/ front assist, hydro, & loader w/ 758hrs for $7900.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
pullstart
18 minutes ago, Achto said:

Found the same model w/ a loader w/o front assist w/ 600hrs & power shift for $4500. Also found same model w/ front assist, hydro, & loader w/ 758hrs for $7900.


front assist, as in power steering?  Thanks Dan!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Tractorhead
Posted (edited)

Prices on the Kubotas depends on, 

if the machine is regulary serviced and not raped too much it is worth.

 

They where here dealed without FEL and mowerdeck in a range from 4000-6000.

the Fel here will be charged with 1900 on a Chinese Brand and 3000-4000 for the orginal FEL.

 

A company close to our changed place they had one ( Tracta & FEL) to sell.

before i build my own FEL for the Beast i thinkering to buy this, because it would Fit.

 

After i hear that offer it needs 1/2 day and the whole machine was sold and picked up.

( was a 2000 mod Kubota similar to the config you show exclude mowerdeck)

it was sold for 7600 to a dealer.

 

Edited by Tractorhead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Darb1964

I know one thing, that Kubota will be around for thirty plus year's, the plow truck,I don't think so. I'm biased about Kubota tractors as much as I'm about wheel horse tractors. They are hard to beat. The seat is about the only thing I have replaced on my L-3010 I bought new in 2000. Not up on all the models, and there is many. I know the B series is very popular, I think they are a little lighter than the L's. I don't think that is a bad deal they hold their value, thousand hour's is nothing for that tractor.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
SylvanLakeWH

Seems close... what the heck... go for it...:handgestures-thumbupright: you guys can play “dualling loaders” on the front lawn!!!

 

Two things to address before the deal though:

 

Can Riley handle another maintenance responsibility? :confusion-confused:

 

And...

 

Wrong color... :wh:

 

:ychain:

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
953 nut
8 hours ago, pullstart said:


front assist, as in power steering?  Thanks Dan!

Front Assist is tractor talk for four wheel drive.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
pullstart

Yeah, ok.  This has it then!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
pullstart
7 hours ago, Darb1964 said:

I know one thing, that Kubota will be around for thirty plus year's, the plow truck,I don't think so. I'm biased about Kubota tractors as much as I'm about wheel horse tractors. They are hard to beat. The seat is about the only thing I have replaced on my L-3010 I bought new in 2000. Not up on all the models, and there is many. I know the B series is very popular, I think they are a little lighter than the L's. I don't think that is a bad deal they hold their value, thousand hour's is nothing for that tractor.


great point on what will last longer!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Tractorhead

The only Weakpoints this Beasts have on Gearboxed switchers is the Tunnel between clutch and Gearbox,

but their FEL have all stiffner to rearaxle to release force from that tunnel.

 

Hydros are differently built.

 

my iseki is an older version of that Machines ( similar to a B7000) mine is a build from 1976 

They built for brutforce Working all Day long.

I did a testdrive with mine the other Day by pulling an 4 To. Hay Trailer from Mart’l uphills.

with it‘s 4 WD no Problem, slow but steady.

We both doubt it can handle that Weight, but it still can Do.

 

Here on our side of the Big Pond nearly each Community works with them in Winterservice.

Iseki or Kubota (and even Mitsubishi) are head to head toplevel Machines in that Size.

 

Gearboxes are all provided with planet gears.

4WD is a huge advantage, because they have Difflock.

Nearly nothing stops them, otherwise they will dig into middle earth.

 

until now i didn‘t stop the Engine while pulling or pushing heavier Weights.

The Engines 2 & 3 cylindre Engines are built for eternity,

just the newer modells have a Aluminum Engineblock and lot of electric mickeymouse kino in the Dash.

 

A big advance is front hydraulic support for several Attachements.

but they mostly very expensive, even used.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
clueless

Two things, do you have a FEL already (yes), do you really need it (no), the answer is obvious, Do It :handgestures-thumbupright::banana-dance:.

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
pullstart
33 minutes ago, clueless said:

Two things, do you have a FEL already (yes), do you really need it (no), the answer is obvious, Do It :handgestures-thumbupright::banana-dance:.


I have two FEL’s already, but I imagine the one on Stormy would find it’s way to a new home.  
 

With the amount of wood we cut and some work in the field that I’ve been hoping to accomplish soon (I want to put a second driveway in), I’m sure a heavier 4wd loader could easily be justified.  

 

My wife even gave me her blessing on the matter!  I am waiting for the potential tradee to call this morning to discuss.  He has to be pretty committed because he’s about 1:45 away from here and will need to trailer at least the tractor here, then have a second driver to get home.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
clueless
32 minutes ago, pullstart said:


I have two FEL’s already, but I imagine the one on Stormy would find it’s way to a new home.  
 

With the amount of wood we cut and some work in the field that I’ve been hoping to accomplish soon (I want to put a second driveway in), I’m sure a heavier 4wd loader could easily be justified.  

 

My wife even gave me her blessing on the matter!  I am waiting for the potential tradee to call this morning to discuss.  He has to be pretty committed because he’s about 1:45 away from here and will need to trailer at least the tractor here, then have a second driver to get home.

Wife gave you the go ahead, nothing left to think about.

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
TractorJunkie
1 hour ago, pullstart said:

My wife even gave me her blessing on the matter

That is big......I am still in asking for forgiveness mode rather than permission!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
CCW

There was a song "I am my own grandpa".  Yeah I am my own front end loader.  No room in my 1/4 acre yard to hide it if it came home.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...