Snoop@ICI

1967 wheel horse

WHX??

Fer sure Bronc... with a toasted lift cable. Not the worst we've seen tho & looks be savable. Hubs gonna be the worst getting off but looks like seals were leaking so might not be a fight. Yes you did come to the right place Snoop. 

• Like 2

WHX??

Here's the deal Snoop I'll  go thru it for free + parts you bring it down on the one condition you hang out and watch me do it for the education you is gonna get. Otherwise it's well.. PM me if you care not to get edumacated.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

Pullstart

:text-welcomeconfetti: @Snoop@ICI!  Jim and Friends will get you all taken care of, they’re good people!

Snoop@ICI

Thanks @pullstart I do really appreciate all of the input and its awesome to have a community of people that have such knowledge and willing to help.

• Like 1

Snoop@ICI
13 hours ago, WHX24 said:

Here's the deal Snoop I'll  go thru it for free + parts you bring it down on the one condition you hang out and watch me do it for the education you is gonna get. Otherwise it's well.. PM me if you care not to get edumacated.

My son will be very happy, its his tractor and I know how much he loves tinkering with them. 

• Like 2

RandyLittrell
37 minutes ago, Snoop@ICI said:

My son will be very happy, its his tractor and I know how much he loves tinkering with them. 

You should take @WHX24 up on his offer and bring your son with you. Best education in the world is to get your hands dirty!! 

The only downside is you will end up catching red fever and you new handle might end up Snoop24@ICI  LOL!!! 

Randy

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

WHX??
18 minutes ago, RandyLittrell said:

bring your son with you. Best education in the world is to get your hands dirty!! 

I'll second that Randy...:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

stevasaurus

Well, for sure it is a #5060 transmission...10 pinion limited slip differential.  Notice the 1" extension on the fill hole.  That also means GW was correct...T-1067.  :occasion-xmas:  If it has a Kohler 10 hsp on it.

Maybe we can try a few things before opening to get an idea what is wrong.??

WHX??

Note how far the axles stick out of hubs Steve....

• Like 1

Snoop@ICI
43 minutes ago, RandyLittrell said:

You should take @WHX24 up on his offer and bring your son with you. Best education in the world is to get your hands dirty!! 

The only downside is you will end up catching red fever and you new handle might end up Snoop24@ICI  LOL!!! 

Randy

I caught red fever when I bought my first horse. I am currently trying to restore it.

ebinmaine
1 minute ago, Snoop@ICI said:

first horse

How many do you have?

We'd love to see pictures...

Us 5 years old folks loves pictures...

Snoop@ICI

@ebinmaine Thats my  1979 B-81

I think altogether we have 6

20200605_105522.jpg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1

WHX??

Interesting lookin frame ther… vertical of sorts??? 

• Like 1

ebinmaine
7 minutes ago, WHX24 said:

Interesting lookin frame ther… vertical of sorts??? 

Yep...

B8x) from 78 up is a vertical shaft tractor.

• Thanks 1

jeremi3210
On 6/4/2020 at 3:24 PM, WHX24 said:

@jeremi3210 you out there??? 

Yes! Sorry iam late was camping all weekend. I would be willing to help also for the same terms that whx24 said. Iam about 15 minutes south of marshfield in Chili area. Either way your in good hands!

• Thanks 2

WHX??

There is a small show this Saturday  halfway between us and you guys Jeremi. He is going to bring it to that show and we'll have a look at it. Sounds like Snoop's boy is a show junkie anyway.

If you can Snoop please try and drain the oil out. 

Are the hubs loose or tight on the axles? Also is the hitch pin loose? Those might be a bugger with limited tools not being at a shop. 

• Like 2

jeremi3210

Sounds good Jim, where is this show? Maybe be and the kids will come and check it out.

WHX??

Wagon Wheel Bar & Grill

270 State Road 73 

Bancroft, WI

Since the tri-county thresherman's show in Plainfield was cancelled this shindig is supposed to help fill in the gap. Its only one day on the 13th and goes from 9 to 11. 

For more info

https://www.facebook.com/Wagon-Wheel-Bar-Grill-465057146974637/

• Thanks 1

Snoop@ICI

Got my phone back up and running. My boy and I are excited and ready to get our hands dirty. I'll make sure and drain the oil.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Snoop@ICI
23 hours ago, WHX24 said:

There is a small show this Saturday  halfway between us and you guys Jeremi. He is going to bring it to that show and we'll have a look at it. Sounds like Snoop's boy is a show junkie anyway.

If you can Snoop please try and drain the oil out. 

Are the hubs loose or tight on the axles? Also is the hitch pin loose? Those might be a bugger with limited tools not being at a shop. 

I will look at it this morning before work and get back to you

ebinmaine
2 minutes ago, Snoop@ICI said:

drain the oil

Drain plug will be an Allen head right on the very bottom of the transmission towards the back. Raise the front of the tractor as much as you can safely do so while you are draining. There's a bump in the middle of the floor that keeps a lot of fluid towards the front.

• Like 1

Snoop@ICI

Hubs are loose and hitch pin seems loose as well

• Like 1

jeremi3210

That will make opening that trans easy!!! Its a real pain when they are stuck! Hopefully it's a simple fix for you!

WHX??
7 minutes ago, Snoop@ICI said:

Hubs are loose and hitch pin seems loose as well

Excellent :handgestures-thumbupright: be no problem splitting it and showing you guys what's inside. 

He's already got it off the tractor EB. If you have the shifter off you can also tip it upside down to drain. 

• Like 2