stevasaurus

New Addition to the Herd

squonk

Got the wiring figured out on the WorkHorse  with the help of @WHX24  (kill wire) and switch terminal I.D. from Jacks small engine (Toro part # ) Amazon ( switch terminal diagram) and my trusty free multimeter from Johnstone Supply..  It is different than your generic MTD magneto switch.I need to replace the Wooby-Dooby fuse holder for the switch and should be set to go! :banana-wrench:

IMG_1779.JPG.c4022d8c3fab499c3ef38690737a1581.JPG

• Like 5
  • Excellent 2

stevasaurus

Wish I would have known that Mike...I could have sent a few Hoobie-Doobies back with Brian.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Stormin
39 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

I have a few empties.  

I bet there will be more than a few before long. :D

19 hours ago, Sparky said:

Great story! 

So how well does a 6’1” guy fit in those RER’s? Asking for a friend :rolleyes:

I think the getting out will be the bigger problem. Poor little thing will be sway backed. :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

squonk

I sat on it one time before it left. Had to call the WHAMMBULANCE to get off of it! :lol: Steve. save me an empty!  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart 1

D_Mac

@stevasaurus I am glad you are happy with it. I am 6'5 and I loved cruising around in that thing. I drove it up and down the street and sidewalks as I dont have much of a yard. Takes a bit to get used to at first. I hope you think it is better in person then in the photos. It would be hard to find another one in that nice condition. We took the rubber mat of the floor pan so it wouldnt blow off during transport. When you take it for its maiden voyage just make sure you find the sweet spot before putting it in high or low gear. Thanks everyone for helping me out and for getting them to where they were ment to be. When I get back on my feet I will be getting another Wheel Horse of some kind. As of right now I am " Horseless" as I had to sell all 3 of mine. Good luck with them @stevasaurus and @squonk and everyone else who helped with the pickup and deliveries. God Bless

Edited by D_Mac
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

stevasaurus

@D_Mac  God bless you.  It is not the way I want to buy horses, but I do appreciate what you have done.  If you ever feel like you want it back, I would certainly understand.  Here is wishing long life and you can count on pictures.  :occasion-xmas:

Mike, an empty is on the way next week.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

WHX??

Well I hope you :occasion-clown:are happy... I feel like a :teasing-dink: for throwing @Super-C 4 meunder the bus on this... hope it wasn't too much of a hassle Brian. At least I saved another member for having to haul it cross country! 

Brian PM'ed me a couple of days ago sayin he was coming to WI for a wrangle and wanted to know bouts wher I lived and if close. I owed him lunch and then some anyway.

I mention to Dino and Skunk that he was coming this way.  I was 'posed to pick it up at the BS but Mike and Steve both got their knickers twisted... that the right terminology @Stormin? That the BS might not happen? Oh ye of little faith..   Sounds like the scores worked out good tho.

Nother tribute for the good guys we have here and how they are willing to get a tractor ...well kind of a tractor...more like an old fart ride around... whoops I got one :doh: to others. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Pics of you on it Dino would be appropriate here... we all need a good laugh  in these times.:occasion-xmas:

Edited by WHX24
  • Like 5
  • Excellent 1

squonk

No knickers twisted here. It could have stayed as long as necessary. My Kohler sign can ward off Tecky cooties for eons. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

ebinmaine

Glad to hear the trip went well.

Quite a lot of horse wranglin.

I'd love to stop by and say hi sometime in the future when I get down to see my parents.

• Excellent 1

stevasaurus

Great pictures Brian.  Thank you again.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 2

Pullstart

So cool what y’all have done on that trip!

• Like 2

squonk

Good thing you got that Kohler sign to help ward off those pesky Tecky Cooties! :)

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 2

stevasaurus

I've got a 3.5 Tecumseh on my 80 something Ariens snowblower..   Runs great with some TLC.  :occasion-xmas:

squonk

Tecky Cooties were exercised years ago at my shop when I had a 2 cycle Tacky on a tiller that ran great.

• Haha 1

squonk

NICE MOCCASINS!!! :banana-linedance::occasion-xmas:

Getting on it is one thing. Getting off of it is another matter entirely! :) You look awesome on it! :banana-blonde:

My new key switch for my RER came in today :banana-wrench:

@D_Mac

Edited by squonk
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

Where is cup holder ? :ROTF:

• Haha 5

Pullstart
2 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Where is cup holder ? :ROTF:

Screwed to the end of his arm :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Haha 9

Racinbob

That's great Steve. I'll bet you're chomping at the bit waiting for the grass to grow. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

D_Mac

@stevasaurus It Fits like a glove ! Before my cancer I was 6'5 345 lbs and I rode that thing up and down my street. After all my surgeries and treatments I am still 6'5 but now down to 260lbs. If I fit on there anyone can. It is a great runner. Besides the tranny being repaired the carb was cleaned and rebuilt, also new fuel lines. Has new oil in as well. Sits so low to the ground you dont have to worry about tipping it ! I see the rubber mat hasnt been reinstalled. It was wiped down with boiled linseed oil last year. Finish is all original except for the carb. That thing brought a smile to my face every time I looked at it. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Where do we see these videos?

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 2

c-series don

Steve, that transmission takes a little getting used to doesn’t it? 😂😂

Stormin
11 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

DSCF9267.JPG

Got to be soild tyres?? :hide:

• Haha 5

Stormin
11 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

DSCF9267.JPG

Solid tyres?? :hide:

• Thanks 1

stevasaurus

@D_Mac  I noticed the new oil...thank you.  I printed and read the pamphlet 4 times while familiarizing myself with all the gadgets on that little horse.  I've got to put new batteries in my camera to take the videos.  We are looking at 4 days of rain.  I have to say, it is a riot to ride around on and it's got a great turning radius.  The rubber mat is in the horse now and that is in good shape.  It is easier to get on then to get off.  I'm thrilled to have it, this is going to be a lot of fun.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 3
  • Excellent 3
  • Heart 2