Alex175

Just missing a Chief...

Alex175

A couple weeks ago I was sitting down on a Sunday watching NFL Redzone while I was looking for tractor parts and something interesting came to mind.  Wheel Horse made a Bronco, a Charger, and a Raider.  All that was missing was a Chief and the entire AFC West football division would have been represented.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Mikey the Monkey

Little did you know there is a platinum edition c160 chief still seen in the foot hills of Michigan... @pullstart

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Pullstart

@Mikey the Monkey‘s correct, we have a Chief!

• Like 3

Pullstart
15 minutes ago, Mikey the Monkey said:

Little did you know there is a platinum edition c160 chief still seen in the foot hills of Michigan... @pullstart

Platinum edition... that might be a stretch by a tiny bit...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Dan693
      By Dan693
      Can hardly describe how proud I am of him. First kid to play college sports on either side of my fam forever. Started on the O line and won a 6A championship at Carmel last year.
      Zero thug and zero tats although thats where he was headed with the non-parent mother of his before I won sole custody of both kids.....and she paid me for the privilege.

If you are a Dad please fight your ass off. It cost me 30K but I won big league.

He just changed the oil in his car and didnt push back too much when I told him to vacuum out his car cause it was a mess. I dadded out and detailed the rims on his car.....I hate brake dust.

He had a 3.7 GPA at graduation. Well see when I get mid term grades from college but I'm not worried.

He is fascinated by my 50 YO Wheel Horse tractors. Gawd he is awesome.