Jake Collie

520H hyd cylinder repair kit

Jake Collie

Would anyone have the repair kit number or know where to buy a repair kit for a 520H hydraulic cylinder?

• Like 1

lynnmor

I sell those for $20, my kits are more complete than any I've seen.

P3220011.thumb.JPG.20e5f9d38193fb55581f043dba514dbc.JPG

Edited by lynnmor
  • Like 4
  • Excellent 1

WHX??

Those are for the welded cylinder repairs @WVHillbilly520H ...he also has the just the seal kits.

https://wheelhorsepartsandmore.com/hydraulics.html#!/Wheel-Horse-Hydraulic-Lift-Cylinder-Seal-Kit/p/92114458/category=23548048

Whatever happened to the Classic Kitchen dude? I don't see them on his site anymore but he used to offer them.

http://classickitchensandmore.com/wheel-horse-tractors-parts-c-42/?zenid=ia4nunjkpkcp4dcu94tkkbvq60

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H
29 minutes ago, WHX22 said:

Those are for the welded cylinder repairs @WVHillbilly520H ...he also has the just the seal kits.

https://wheelhorsepartsandmore.com/hydraulics.html#!/Wheel-Horse-Hydraulic-Lift-Cylinder-Seal-Kit/p/92114458/category=23548048

Whatever happened to the Classic Kitchen dude? I don't see them on his site anymore but he used to offer them.

http://classickitchensandmore.com/wheel-horse-tractors-parts-c-42/?zenid=ia4nunjkpkcp4dcu94tkkbvq60

Sorry Jim, just trying to get him to the site not necessarily the exact part...classic kitchens gave up the kitchen business/site and now just a few items strictly on eBay...https://www.ebay.com/usr/classickitchensandmoreyork

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WHX??
15 minutes ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

Sorry Jim, just trying to get him to the site not necessarily the exact part...

Well don't let it happen again ...you know how easily :confusion-confused: I get!

I see he has the fuse blocks yet.

• Haha 3

WHX??

Just ordered two sets from @lynnmor @Jake Collie as I got one that's peeing 10w30 pretty good and one for the shelf. You won't be sorry getting them from either Lynn or Lowell ...both good guys and strait shooters. 

Thanks Lynn.

20190228_194605.jpg

Those are tall chute guides not cylinder rebuilds Jake .. just showing the quality of Lynn's work.

Edited by WHX22
  • Like 2

Jake Collie

Thank you to everyone!

• Like 1

Raisedonadeere
On 2/28/2019 at 4:32 PM, lynnmor said:

How do I order.I am new to this site. Never  dreamed that I coluld be having so much fun with my lawn tractor/mower 520H I bought new in 94

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H
2 hours ago, Raisedonadeere said:

How do I order.I am new to this site. Never  dreamed that I coluld be having so much fun with my lawn tractor/mower 520H I bought new in 94

@lynnmor could you help our new member out.

• Like 1

lynnmor
11 hours ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

@lynnmor could you help our new member out.

I sent him a PM.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Raisedonadeere

I finally figured out this sites comunication loop, just saw your responses as I was loggin in. I am figuring out that I can keep my 520H going and at reasonable cost. Everything now depends on when I can get enough dry ground to build a ramp into my new shop, just moved, so I can start taking the Onan down and discover that cylinders are good and only needs the valve seat replaced. Found a shop that has that down cold😀 after many many phone calls and searches, and only 35 miles away.

• Like 1

lynnmor
20 minutes ago, Raisedonadeere said:

I finally figured out this sites comunication loop, just saw your responses as I was loggin in. I am figuring out that I can keep my 520H going and at reasonable cost. Everything now depends on when I can get enough dry ground to build a ramp into my new shop, just moved, so I can start taking the Onan down and discover that cylinders are good and only needs the valve seat replaced. Found a shop that has that down cold😀 after many many phone calls and searches, and only 35 miles away.

The valve seat issue can be a relatively simple fix or a terminal condition depending on how bad the block is hammered.

Did you get my message about the cylinder kits?

• Like 1

Raisedonadeere

Yes and thanks so much. Things are coming alive. My new grass is going have to live with being bushogged until I can work through my WH revival.

Funny how things work out. Horse has been basically trouble free, since new, except for fixing things I broke and when I moved I was depending on it for my larger yard at new build home. Got it off the truck last summer and started mowing my sons lawn kinda proud of how it was performing. Grand son got on it while I was doing other things. He ran it out of gas, left the key on and when I gassed up it would not start. In diagnosing no spark I discovered spewing up through carburetor. That lead to discovery that rear valve seat loose.  I had just noticed while driving off the truck that hydraulic cylinder was leaking excessively. I diagnosed ignition module as culprit in no spark and got a new one from Cummins Onan. Forgot to order condenser though😖

As winter came I dreaded thought of having to buy a new lawn mower for my 4 acres of yard. That outlook has gradually changed as I have discovered Red Square. I intend to support the supporting vendors as much as possible. I would never have found a clear path working with Onan or Torro.

• Like 1

WHX??

:WRS: despite the screen name :hide: :ychain:

Lynn's kits are the best!

Lots of 520 experts here you should have problems.

• Like 1

Charbs152

How do i buy one of these???

• Like 1

WHX??
  • Like 1

Glenn Whitaker
On 12/18/2020 at 7:29 AM, Charbs152 said:

How do i buy one of these???

I need to order one also, I am new to this so I am not sure if my request went through.

• Like 1

WHX??

:WRS: Glenn

• Like 1

lynnmor
1 hour ago, Glenn Whitaker said:

I need to order one also, I am new to this so I am not sure if my request went through.

:text-welcomeconfetti:

I didn't get a message from you, so I sent you a message.  Look for the envelope at the top right of your screen.

• Like 1

jarm

On 3/1/2021 at 8:21 AM, Glenn Whitaker said:

I would like to order one of these seal kits. Thanks

• Like 1

nighttrain47424

Do you still sell the seal kits?  If so does it fit a c175?

Thanks

• Like 1

WHX??
5 hours ago, nighttrain47424 said:

Thanks

Older thread best you PM @lynnmor.  

:WRS:

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

953 nut
10 hours ago, nighttrain47424 said:

Thanks

Another option would be to contact @wheelhorseman, here is a link to see what he sells.https://wheelhorsepartsandmore.com/product/wheel-horse-hydraulic-lift-cylinder-seal-kit/

• Like 1

WHX??

If your cylinder is welded which I doubt it is parts n more can also cut them apart and rebuild. 

• Like 1