cafoose

image.png.e41cec4f3b6c8af75e13bf6a78864693.png

• Thanks 1

ztnoo

prayers.png.ccb74d986da2bfeb6491bf6ca4a0fd09.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LengerichKA88

I’m not the most religious man, and most outside of the Catholic faith see praying to the Saints and Angels for help and guidance as a “pagan” thing, so if this offends I apologize, but every time I have prayed to Michael the Archangel for strength and guidance, my prayers have been answered one way or another. 

Praying for Health, healing, comfort, and compassion for you and yours. 

8611A5E7-F8FB-4145-87BF-515BE48FBBEB.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Achto

I will definitely keep Emory in my prayers. 

• Thanks 1

Ed Kennell

Be strong as I am sure Emory will be.    The most pain a parent can suffer is watching their child suffer.        Best wishes and prayers for Emory and his family.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

rlrnot

Praying for Emory and your family!  God bless you all!

• Thanks 1

Daron1965

Praying for Emory and your family. Please don't hesitate to ask if we can help in anyway.  Godbless.

• Thanks 1

dells68
34 minutes ago, Daron1965 said:

Praying for Emory and your family. Please don't hesitate to ask if we can help in anyway.  Godbless.

I’ve quickly found that this whole community is of great help in so many ways.  Just think of @oldredrider, @Ed Kennell, and many others who helped work on, track down tools, loan tools, offer advice, and on and on for the 633 Emory bought at the big show.  We really are just a big family separated by miles.  That’s why I wanted to share the issues that we are struggling with.  You guys ARE family!

• Excellent 3

Howie

You are struggling with this but we have an awesome God who has said he will always be with us. WE do not see the whole picture

and we must trust him but from experience I can tell you that is not always easy. I struggled with that earlier this year when i lost my wife.

Our prayers and yours for Emory are what we can do. My prayers go with you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Your on my prayer list. I believe.

Glenn

• Thanks 1

PeacemakerJack

Our TeenGroup and my family will be praying for Emory and your whole family throughout this challenging and difficult time. I have long said that I would much prefer to go through and injury or sickness for my child than to see them have to deal with it.  My heart hurts for you as you must face this challenge with Emory. 

However, It was my honor and privilege to meet such a fine young man at the Big Show last year.  He is respectful, polite, and has such a great disposition that it is hard to imagine that he is dealing with these severe health challenges.  One of my favorite pictures from the BS is this one...

CA778DE0-C887-43D9-8B44-DF6A861FF9FF.jpeg.818641070e4926e80a46f4684835328d.jpeg

If Emory enjoys these little tractors (and it is obvious that he does) I feel like they will be great mental therapy for him.  Often when we go through some sort of sickness,  a positive mental distraction can be a real help.  I also feel like the bond that he has with you through working on them and talking about them and driving/using them will allow him to borrow some of your strength.  

God bless you both but especially little Emory and he goes through this challenge.  I pray that the Great Physician would touch this young man and heal him from these complications.

• Excellent 6

WHX??

:text-yeahthat:Prayers fellas...

• Thanks 1

19richie66

Can't say it any better than @PeacemakerJack Josh said. It is good that you keep him "distracted" with the little red tractors. Not only does it keep him busy and his mind off of things but it gives you two time together. Tell that little guy I said hello and hope to see him again soon.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

formariz

To be so young and have so many difficulties. Just not fair. Prayers for him and the family.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

rjg854

That's some great news dells, that has got to relieve many of your concerns. And it's also good to know that basically Emory is growing normally.  Any news on the seizures? 

• Thanks 1

19richie66

Awesome news. Hope the seizures are a gone thing too👍

• Thanks 1

ztnoo

147815851_blue-thumbs-up-mdat25.png.25660cdbb859f66d747719aa4e429b70.png

• Haha 1

SylvanLakeWH

Excellent news!  :greetings-clappingyellow:

• Thanks 1

stevebo

All good stuff for sure. Now our his butt to work on those horses!! Lol

• Haha 1

bottjernat1

Sending prayers!:pray:

• Thanks 1

Pullstart

I’m so glad for good news for you guys!  Now go get that trailer filled up with some more projects!  :eusa-clap:

• Like 1

dells68
13 hours ago, stevebo said:

All good stuff for sure. Now our his butt to work on those horses!! Lol

Putting him to work isn’t the problem Steve, just the opposite - getting him to slow down.  He loves anything mechanical!

• Like 2

Tractorhead
10 hours ago, dells68 said:

Putting him to work isn’t the problem Steve, just the opposite - getting him to slow down.  He loves anything mechanical!

Sounds like he is on the right Way.... 👍

• Thanks 1