Hi, new here! Looking for a 1960 suburban manual to download. Just picked one up and would read the manual. I found a previous post but the link was bad. Thanks 

:WRS:         Here you go.      :wwp:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By WHX21
      Just got my FAVORITE rag in the mail today, LGAT and just thumbing thru the pages to get to  coverage and I find this. Our very own @Achto's rat rod!
      We hauled this thing out to the BS last June and well trained eyes in the form of Matt @grnlark Castagno spotted it as a center piece for a such a well written article. Dan says a big THANKS Matt! 
      This tractor is always a show must have for Dan and gets looks....alot of looks. Too many as it would seem as youngsters want to play on it and pick the moss off much as Gretzki (his wife as I call her) would have done..oh no no no... patina. 
        I remember one lad proclaiming at one show "daddy this tractor has grass growing on it, we need to mow it!" I think it was at Symco Dan I CRS but 'bout died laughing. Had another looking at it once and said why don't you sand...I stopped him short and threatened bodily harm.

Since Dan is considered a regular at most of the shows we attend the Rat Rod is quite well known local and he, and I the few times I have run it, often get the flip up hand signal meaning do a wheelie. Unbelievable how people just love that! 

Now I had known about the Rat Fink caricatures for many years but never knew about the Ed "Big Daddy" Roth's creation of such a character that  provided such a good humor to many sports & hobbies and it will be always a big part of Americana history. Thank you Matt for that tidbit of info.
      Many more pics and input to follow.....

• By RJ Hamner
      Sold
      Mower deck and attachments that came with my 1960 Suburban
      Spindels and pullys are free.
      The tractor is for me and the grandkids to play with and don't have a use for the deck

• By psalms83:18
      1984 c175 twin cyl, hydro, mow deck, snowblower, led lights, all tire chains, wheel weights, removable tool rack, resealed hydro control, new oils, spare parts. Runs great no smoke no sputter, starts everytime all winter long! 800firm

1959 suburban 400 potentially original round hood without punched hole from the later year models, has some missing metal from rust. Frame and tranny is good. Took apart to stop the rust and clean it up. Rebuilt tranny with new seals and bearings and moves great! Motor turns and parts all there. Tires seem to hold air and has great potential for lots of arguments as a true 1959. 300

• By CaptRocketPants
      I am looking for a front mounted sickle bar for my wheel horse rj. I am located in OH and can travel a some if need be. Let me know what you have. Thank you in advanced.  
    • By SWAMPFOX
      Wanted suburban 400 transmission