WheelHorseNut

Custom 1975 B80 Escutcheon Plate

WheelHorseNut
4 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

Well worth the wait.   :greetings-clapyellow:

Thanks Craig!

2 hours ago, clueless said:

Sir, when your done, I'm willing to take your first prototype off you hands.:rolleyes:

Haha!  No problem!  I'll probably make a few more anyway.  I can see one improvement on the mounting area I can make.  I cut out a bunch of wheel horses just for efficiency's sake... Had to do something with all of the space in the middle of the red surround on the acrylic piece.  On the next one I'm gonna use the space in the middle to do the wheel horse script logo for my garage.  Lol

Edited by WheelHorseNut
Added info
  • Like 1

WheelHorseNut

I forgot to mention, I also bought these to replace the two reflectors on the back:

81EfW2QkPqL._SL1500_.jpg

Maxxima Red LED Stop Lamps

I should be all lit up this winter when I'm out there with the snowblower!  They're very bright and two will certainly be overkill.  Guess I could go with just one in the center like the older models that have lights.  I'll have to hook it up to the battery and see what I think...I guess you can't have it too bright, right?

The dims are: 4.6 x 2.5 x 0.4 inches.  It's nice -- they have screw/bolt head covers so you don't see them with the final install.

Edited by WheelHorseNut
Added dims.

The Wheel Horse Lady

Howdy, Merry Christmas everybody! 

Hey I'm just curious if these plates for the LED lights, ever made it to production? :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

Thanks. 

WHX??

Hard to say Craig @AMC RULES ? Looks like Horse Nut hasn't been around in a bit. I see the lights he was making them for are NLA. :(

The Wheel Horse Lady

Too bad. I think he could have sold several of them. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Wheel Horse 3D
      By Wheel Horse 3D
      Our headlight bezel and lens are available with customized 3d logo, and feature a replaceable plexiglass lens, that can be ordered frosted or clear. You can even replace the lens with a different color such as yellow for blowing snow.
      The logo can be customized to match our ornaments with 3 different heads and 3 different wheels, and can be sent out unfiinished or custom painted. Can be ordered here:Wheel Horse Headlight lens, C series style leave us a note under"personalization" as to your lens type and any custom paint requirements.

• Hoppy Rabbit
      By Hoppy Rabbit
      I went to a wheel horse show in PA and picked up a B-100 Automatic. I restored and cleaned it up after I brought it home. It had everything except the Headlights. I got a lense and looked online for the housing and cable. I found one on ebay except it was $67 plus shipping. It didn't even have all the parts. https://www.ebay.com/itm/265133794229?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=dhBhG47STyW&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY.I was just wondering if there is anywhere to get a cheaper one with all the parts so I can finish it. 

• Bill Murray
      By Bill Murray
      Looking for a replacement headlight assembly. I just bought a 520XI with a snowblower and I’m looking to fix the broken headlight before winter. Not sure if anybody knows of anybody selling one. I’ve been looking for a few months now. Thanks for any help.
    • mhlmeader
      By mhlmeader
      Hi folks, me and the gal pal were on our way to the wheelhorse motherland ( southbend), to shop for some wedding rings.  So we go down little country road see a barn sale, turned around cause I spy a wheelhorse.  I ask how much , he said 400$, but someone was suppose to be picking it up.  Turns out it came with a sickle bar too. My ears kinda perked up then , cause my dad wants on for his 702.  They call the other fella,  he passed on it, I offered 300$, we settled at 350$. Tractor runs pretty good,  lil smoke when ya goose it, but runs and cuts pretty good.  I'm hoping the sickle bar will fit my dad's 702, it's a 50 inch bar.  Anywho, here's some pics a serial numbers if anyone has some additional info, or point me in the right direction,  would be appreciated,  thanks!!!

• ebinmaine
      By ebinmaine
      I don't have pictures yet but I can get some later. I know that will be helpful but I forgot to take them last night.

So here's what I know.
      When I bought my c-160 last year it came with a plow. It was delivered to my house and the plow was not mounted on it. I never saw this particular plow on that particular tractor.
      The plow I have is 42 inches wide and has a full frame as most of them do.
      The angle lever has the Z shape to it, NOT a straight stick of metal, and also bends slightly back towards the operator.

When I am pulling the angle lever towards me to change the angle of the plow it contacts the brake lever.

Any thoughts?