Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'headlight'.
Found 5 results
C series style Headlight bezel with replaceable lens
Wheel Horse 3D posted a topic in Wheel Horse 3D by GreystoneOur headlight bezel and lens are available with customized 3d logo, and feature a replaceable plexiglass lens, that can be ordered frosted or clear. You can even replace the lens with a different color such as yellow for blowing snow. The logo can be customized to match our ornaments with 3 different heads and 3 different wheels, and can be sent out unfiinished or custom painted. Can be ordered here:Wheel Horse Headlight lens, C series style leave us a note under"personalization" as to your lens type and any custom paint requirements.
B-100 Automatic Headlight Housing And Wiring
Hoppy Rabbit posted a topic in Wheel Horse ElectricalI went to a wheel horse show in PA and picked up a B-100 Automatic. I restored and cleaned it up after I brought it home. It had everything except the Headlights. I got a lense and looked online for the housing and cable. I found one on ebay except it was $67 plus shipping. It didn't even have all the parts. https://www.ebay.com/itm/265133794229?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=dhBhG47STyW&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY.I was just wondering if there is anywhere to get a cheaper one with all the parts so I can finish it.
520XI headlight assembly
Bill Murray posted a topic in Restorations, Modifications, & CustomizationsLooking for a replacement headlight assembly. I just bought a 520XI with a snowblower and I’m looking to fix the broken headlight before winter. Not sure if anybody knows of anybody selling one. I’ve been looking for a few months now. Thanks for any help.
4411 to PAR LED Headlight Swap Out.
WHX?? posted a topic in Restorations, Modifications, & CustomizationsMy new to me 520 came without headlights, well ones that worked anyway. All too often when one picks up a new to tractor one ends up having little things that need fixing or un-cobbling or just general maintenance. I guess these little things are the most enjoyable, for me anyway, mountains to conquer. Its not like when you get her home and discover the hydro has no go or the engine smokes like a chimney or the deck needs all three spindles. Its these little things they are most easy and least $$ to fix. Since neither light worked I went right to the source first and checked the fuses and switch. Quickly discovered that wiggling the spade connectors at the switch at least one head light and one taillight would work. Cleaned the spade connectors and terminals on the switch resolved the intermittent problem but now only one tail light would work. More on the tail end later. A quick ohm & voltage check of both original 4411 sealed beam lamps revealed no one was home, both shot. A quick check of auto parts stores & TSC found that they are quite common anywhere with prices being anywhere between 11 and 18 bucks. In the interest of energy efficiency and better lighting the search was on for led replacements. I found there was no direct led replacement but these PAR36 bulbs were very similar. They are primarily used in low voltage outdoor accent lighting and can be had in many colors, wattages and light output. I settled on these from the jungle site, about 16 clams a piece, but found them on flea bay and LED light retail places as well. Note the 36 watt equivalent spec. Most if not all 4411 replacements are 35 watts. I half expected them to be encased in plastic but a nice surprise to find them all glass sealed beam with good quality. Installation truly plug & play. Fit as perfect as originals. Best off is this .311 amp draw per light or .625 per set! . Leaves plenty of room on the 20 amp charge system for more lights, heated steering wheel, heated seat & vest! More pics when it warms up abit out and I can get some decent night shots.
Custom 1975 B80 Escutcheon Plate
WheelHorseNut posted a topic in Restorations, Modifications, & CustomizationsHey guys! I'm working on a custom escutcheon plate for my 1975 B80. I wanted a stock look but with some headlights. I bought some bright LED headlights from Amzn and went to work designing in the computer. We have a laser cutter at work so I bought some white acrylic and took a bunch of measurements. I didn't have an escutcheon plate because when I bought the tractor, it was missing... I took a few measurements and cut out a bunch of trial templates for the basic outline. On about the 3rd try, I got exactly what I wanted. I didn't hold the plate's left and right out like WH did, I went a little farther to take up the whole area in that recessed portion. I cut out designs both ways and I liked the look of the whole thing covered. Here are some of the pictures of the work in progress: I'll have the finished product later today. Oh, and I also ended up fitting the red outline in there as well. It'll show on the final piece.