RT WH520

Snow Blower Sprockets

The bearings went on the two sprockets on the front of the snowblower. Any suggestions, recommendations on how to get them?

Thanks Rob

I got my from Tractor Supply. They are slightly different than factory as they have 1 more tooth. I had to add a half link to the factory chain length, 

Read my note on the Chain Question 3 posts above this one for the sprockets.

I didn't realize these posts get reshuffled when a response is posted.  Look at the post asking about the chain on a tall chute blower

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ateleng
      Looking for the following parts for a Wheel Horse Snow Blower attachment to a C-161:
      The model number is 06-42ST01-10029
      The serial or code number is 9095
      Parts I am looking for are:
      Shaft WH #28 (Toro # 103526) and the bearings for both ends of that shaft.
      All replies welcome.  Thank you.

• By Macgyver
      I got hold of a Wheel Horse snow blower model 6 6212. It has the crank with cable to direct the shoot. Everything is there but the spool the cable is wound around. Can someone tell me the dimensions of that spool. Diameter and length. Thank you.
    • By RJ Hamner
      We brought my next project home last night.  I think I am going to need a BIGGER shed real soon

• By vandamja
      I have a 42" Snow Blower for Sale.  Includes the lift tube and flag.  This was used most recently on a 1979 C-161, but it will work on many other models.  I used it for over 10 years here in Michigan and never had a problem clearing my drive way, even in the worst conditions that we ever had.  The wheel weights were made by Wheel Horse as well and have the company logo on them.  Also included are tire chains and the carriage bolts to attach the weights.

Hopefully somebody in this community has a use for this.  I no longer have the space to store it or a tractor to put it on..

• By vandamja
      I have a one owner 1979 Wheel Horse for sales. Also included is a 48" mowing deck and a 42" snow blower. Tractor is a hydro static drive model with hydraulic lift. The original Kohler K341 is still in the tractor. The tractor also has wheel weights and chains. I also have a full set of manuals.

The engine runs strong, but it does burn a little oil. Hydro drive seems to be pretty strong.

I used the tractor to mow grass and throw snow at my last house and it did both jobs very well. I have moved and cannot store this equipment. That is the only reason I am selling it.

If you have questions please feel free to drop me an e-mail and I will do my best to answer them.

Thanks for looking.