Sign in to follow this  
powerrepair2016

Parts question

powerrepair2016

Hello, first off please forgive me if I have made an error in going about this on your forum. 

I have several wheel horse parts that are brand new original oem replacement parts for a 1974 c120 (I think) I don't know anything about them. I was curious what there value is, i cant find them anywhere and when i do it just says discontinued.

Here are the parts I'm currently curious about 

Tire rod assembly - part # 111412 

Assembly clutch bar part # 103227

Taillight base part # 105202

I also have a part that just has a hand written tag on it, says  "deck list for 48" 42" wheel horse" it appears to be a part that holds the blade deck up. 

Any input is appreciated. 

20160113_155847.jpg

20160113_155909.jpg

20160113_155955.jpg

20160113_155946.jpg

20160113_160010.jpg

Edited by powerrepair2016
pics

"D"- Man

The Assembly clutch bar part # 103227 is either for an 18 Automatic, a D-180 or a D-200.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Workin_Horses
      By Workin_Horses
      Nice solid clean 60" deck for 520H  Model # C560SC04

$500 OBO

• Ifixoldjunk
      By Ifixoldjunk
      I just bought a deck for my 310-8, it’s a 42inch rear discharge, it came with a complete parts tractor, but I need new belts for it. Does anyone know what size belts I need?
    • Porkskin
      By Porkskin
      Hello all - Working on my 312-A with 42" deck, 21-12KE01, 1986. In previous posts I mentioned I was not able to make out the model number, but with the help of DIY digital forensic analysis (Yeah, real technical stuff, eh?) I got it figured out. But to the point, I am wondering how far down I will be able to strip the deck with the object being to stop the rust and get a durable finish on it. In particular, after reviewing the parts explosions I can't tell if I will be able to remove the baffles from the main part of the deck or if they are welded. If anyone has some insight on this I would most appreciate your comments.
    • mbalsup
      By mbalsup
      Hi all,

Not a Wheel Horse fan but recently had a WH 656 given to me. It seems complete with the exception of the steering wheel. Might anyone have an appropriate steering wheel for sale or can point me to where I can find one? Thanks

Mike Alsup
      Dekalb, IL
      mbalsup@gmail.com
    • Bach-Ed
      By Bach-Ed
      It's been a while since I've been here.  My 857 just keeps humming a long.  But a while ago I picked up some parts, thinking they would fit my machine but no.  so here are some pics  they seem to be NOS.   I'm sure one of you would love to have them and I would have a little more shelf space.