mattd860

Complete Pedal Kits for Hydrostatic Wheelhorse / Toro Tractors

• Similar Content

• Bill D
      By Bill D
      I have to change some o-rings on my GT-1800.  What size o-rings do I need for the ORB-5 and ORB-6 fittings.  Also, does anyone make a ORB-5 to JIC-6 fitting?  Looking for both straight and 45 degree fittings.  Thanks.
    • TonyI
      By TonyI
      I have a 418-c  worked great plowing over the winter.. but now is having no power pulling a load fwd.
      replaced the fluid.. the old fluid didn't look bad. feels a littls better., but still significant loss of power and high pitched whine coming out of the hydro.  the lift works fine

is there a repair manual our there for the hydro?  Is there a way to reverse flush the system?   I hear sometimes the hoses crack internally and clog things up.
    • Dylan2342
      By Dylan2342
      New here! hello everyone! In a bit of a pickle here. My father owns a 1993 (I think that is the right year) 520H Wheel Horse. I don't commonly work on tractors but it seemed simple enough. the axle snapped on the left side, so it needed a new transmission. My dad bought a used transmission and I went to work changing everything out. The hydraulic pump that the engine's drive belt attaches to went to a different model/year of tractor, so I had to remove that part and swap it in from the old transmission. In the process I lost all of the oil in the pump (I mention this because I wonder if it has to do with my problem I'm having). When I reassembled everything I started the slow process of filling the transmission. I filled it up and started the engine. When moving the lever forward or backward, it had a tiny bit of power for a little bit and then lost power. The transmission wasn't doing anything, anymore. I though maybe that hydraulic pump needed to be primed, so we took the top hydraulic line off of the hydraulic pump right above the drive belt and used a transfer pump to pump some oil into the pump case. This still didn't work. I don't have enough experience with these hydrostatic transmissions to know if we got a bad transmission or if there is something obvious that I am missing when it comes to a transmission swap. I ask for any insight and help please. If you need pictures or any other info, then let me know what you need. Thank you!
    • bigcreek
      By bigcreek
      Price DROP!!! Horse traders out there, this great tractor is available at new price. 
      99.5 hours, Horse runs like new. Really Like this horse to go to good home. Let’s talk can provide more images if needed 

• olivertractor
      By olivertractor
      I was pulling a roller and thatch rake the other day with my c120 hydro and noticed oil on the back of the fender. On looking closer I saw the plug thing on the back of the pump leaking oil. Any advice on how serious this will be to repair? Anything helps