mattd860

Complete Pedal Kits for Hydrostatic Wheelhorse / Toro Tractors

• Similar Content

• WildmanC120
      By WildmanC120
      Nice condition c-160.  Hydro with hydro lift.  Runs excellent. Comes with rear weights and a super clean 48" deck. 

I have some spare parts I'll give you as well.

• DaveQueener
      By DaveQueener
      Dear List Members,

Many years ago my Dad acquired a spare transmission for his Wheel Horse 1045. I do not know if he took some of the gears out of it or not, but it is lying in the garage floor disassembled. We intend to hang onto the 1045, but I would like to make the transmission available, for free, for anyone willing to come to Knoxville, Tennessee to pick it up. Please contact me offline if you are interested.
      Best Regards,

Dave Queener
      Dave at CumberlandModelEngineering dot com
      (865) 333-5712 (shop)

PS--I have posted pics of the Wh 5025 transmission over on the Transmission Forum:

• rustyedge1
      By rustyedge1
      All are being sold for parts or repair.
      Must be picked up. 
      Gears free on the one with hubs and lift hitch or at least hubs and axles turn also has break.
      Hate to scrap if someone can use anything.

• Salbreth1
      By Salbreth1
      Hello guys and thanks again for the welcome! So long story short, my wife calls me and says theirs a tractor on the trash. So like any normal human I hopped in my truck and drove up to find this 418-C and a set of aluminum ramps on the side of the road. Had to be fate. 

So me and my 6 year old sons new found love of tractor pulling has inspired this build. I’ve been researching everything about the model and currently have it stripped and prepping it for paint.