nylyon

2015 Show -- Live Broadcast!

nylyon

Once again, I am planning on providing a live broadcast for those who can not make it to the show.  I will do my best to broadcast the events as they occur.  Last year was all new for me, but hopefully I'll be able to keep up with @BPjunk as he does his thing at the show.  Bill, if'n you have a schedule please send it along so I know where you'll be and when!

Special thanks again to @Vinylguy for providing the Verizon JetPack making this all possible.  Please remember to visit him as well as the other vendors and pay them special attention (and buy lots of things from them).

Looking forward to the show, and I will be recording even more this year! (assuming my Mac isn't DOA again!)

Edited by nylyon
  • Like 1

nylyon

Oh, and I'll need a ride again at the parade on Friday @Brrly1 (just gotta watch for those dually's)

• Like 1

nylyon

Ya know...  just thinking... maybe the Friday bon-fire would be a good broadcast....  or maybe not? @Big Show or Bust. @rmaynard

• Like 2

Racinbob

I'm glad to see that this is going to happen. I gave up hope when there was so little help offered and the attitude became a "what happens at the show stays at the show" thing. If there's anything I can do to assist let me know.

• Like 1

AMC RULES
Your right Karl...  :lol:
might just be better to hide out in the camper again. 
Maybe broadcast from in there instead?      
:confusion-helpsos: Edited by Big Show or Bust.
  • Like 1

nylyon
:confusion-helpsos:

​I'm thinking late night interview with Craig (Candid Camera RedSquare style) :) 

• Like 3

C-101plowerpower

i'm already looking forward to the livestreams, might be cool to do a skype call around the fire

AMC RULES
:confusion-helpsos:

I'm thinking late night interview with Craig (Candid Camera RedSquare style) :) 

LOL!  :rolleyes: 
Bring your crew.    :greetings-clapyellow:

• Like 1

squonk

Great! I was planning on hitting the sack a bit earlier than usual Fri night for the long ride home on Sat. Now you hosers decide to do this and I may have to stay up! :snooty:  Of course I can watch online from the motel! :)

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1

AMC RULES
Hosers? 
  • Like 1

shallowwatersailor

I'm ensconced in front of the laptop, foot elevated, ready to start watching!

• Like 1

tunahead72

I'm at the Outer Banks, patiently waiting for my son's wedding tomorrow. I'll be checking in periodically to see what's happening in the wilds of Arendtsville. Have fun guys, and stay (mostly) safe!

• Like 1

Zeek

Ya know...  just thinking... maybe the Friday bon-fire would be a good broadcast....  or maybe not? @Big Show or Bust. @rmaynard

I'd do it early before the jug ceremony :happy-hippy:

Great! I was planning on hitting the sack a bit earlier than usual Fri night for the long ride home on Sat. Now you hosers decide to do this and I may have to stay up! :snooty:  Of course I can watch online from the motel! :)

You can sleep when you're dead party boy . . . :happy-partydance:

nylyon

I plan to begin the streaming soon.  It is 7:30am here at the 2015 WHCC show.  The weather has not been the greatest, as it's been raining and is overcast at the moment.  Terry (Vinylguy) has taken to one of the covered buildings with the intent that if he put's up an umbrella it's not going to rain.  Hope this strategy pays off.

The live stream takes place on my laptop, which I do like.  If it's raining, I too will take cover as to not get it wet. Soon I will venture out and see if I can get a stream going....

dclarke

Thanks, Karl. I'll be checking in several times during the day. Hope the weather clears up for you guys.

fireman

Your morning walk live stream worked fine. 

nylyon

Thank you Jeff, hopefully the weather will hold so we can get some good video of the events.  I need to go back and find Bill to see if he can give me a schedule.  

REDSQUARE MEMBERS: Picture today (Friday) at 11:30 Let's meet at the usual picture place.  If you don't know where that is, find someone...  I will be in the Linen Beige RS hat with faded lettering.

Edited by nylyon

nylyon

Hope you're enjoying the videos of the show. There will be at least one more which is the cruise night.last year the video was taken down because of copyright violation (the music played in the background) so be sure to catch it while you can