Sign in to follow this  
KC9KAS

Ohio Valley Antique Machinery Show

KC9KAS

Anyone here at Red Square going to this show?

Have you been there before?

Wife & I will be married 20 years on 8/6/14 and we are planning a weekend get-away, and she said we were going to this show.

|
|
|
|
|
Ohio Valley Antique Machinery Show
44th Reunion /August 7-8-9-10 ,2014

ovams14001008.jpgovams14001005.jpg

Hosting 2014 State Meet of Chapter #6 National International Harvesters Collectors Club

Featuring : International Harvester tractors, garden tractors gas engines and equipment.

2014 Grand Marshal: Ronnie Griffith ovams14001006.jpg

Come watch our Antique Machinery in action.
  • Steaming Corn
  • Block making
  • Rock crushing
  • Sawmill
  • Shingle mill
  • Veneer Machine
  • Blacksmith shop
  • Plowing
  • and more
We have Daily Demonstrations and tractor Parades .
We also have daily Activities and Entertainment
  • Old Village
  • Fleamarket
  • Crafts inside and out
  • Large selection of food,
  • On grounds camping and ground Rentals
Visit our Facebook page to view past events.
fbbutton.png
©copyright OVAMS 2014

• Like 1

octfst

Very good show. We will be there Thursday Morning

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Jayzauto
      By Jayzauto
      Small Engine Shop in Avon Closing. Liquidating all equipment, tools, manuals, engine rebuilding tools, shop equipment, storage, tool boxes… 40 years of twisting wrenches has left me with a pile of tools.  All name brand items, no junk.  Want to sell, don’t NEED to sell.  Prices are very fair.  I’m here full time if you want to stop by and poke around.  

• sjoemie himself
      By sjoemie himself
      Hi all, as mentioned in another topic I visited the local harvest-show in Onstwedde again. I brought my mini International 1468 with me and got set up at around 9 in the morning. Gates opened at 10.
      It was a bit overcast and wet at the beginning but it turned out to be a nice and sunny day for the most part.
      @Pullstart requested some show pictures so here ya' go 

All set up, waiting for the folks to come in and say Hi.

This 1/3rd scale stationary thresher is built by my dads grandpa (who has passed away) and is now owned by my dad's uncle.
      He tours the country with it and displays it on several shows. It actually works and my dad's grandpa used it to harvest beans.
      The steam tractor that powers it is not my dad's uncle's but happened to be there aswell so they thought let's see if the tractor can power the thresher. Worked flawlessly.

Besides the small tresher there's always a real one setup aswell. They thresh grain and bale the straw with the attached baler.