RITEK

Lebanon PA tractor show

roadapples

I was there the first couple years. Not gonna make it this year...

• Like 1

953 nut

:confusion-waiting:         Too far for me to attend (ten hour drive) but would appreciate it if you could post some pictures.             :text-coolphotos:

• Like 2

WHNJ701

Went a few years ago, it's a real nice show, nice time of year too indoors.  I knew a few people who showed there.  Your kinda locked into the building if you want to show something.  Thursday to Saturday night.  

• Like 1

SPINJIM

I went yesterday.  It's a good show to get rid of some cabin-fever.   Nice display of full-size and garden tractors, of all makes.   Saw enough nice Wheel Horses to make me want to get out to the workshop and work of some of mine.   Kate from Garden Tractor Magazine and A-Z Tractor (parts) were there.   Not a huge show, but good if you're not too far away and you want to get 'primed' for spring.  Sorry I didn't get pictures.

Jim

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

rjg854
7 hours ago, SPINJIM said:

Sorry I didn't get pictures.

Jim

:angry-tappingfoot:

• Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Cable
      By Cable
      For sale is a 1986 Wheel Horse model 420LSE. Tractor has 1478 hours.  It is a survivor of many hours of mowing but  equal hours of TLC maintenance.  It never spent a night outdoors or got rained on.  The engine is a Kohler M20.

Included in the sale; a complete set of new decals, owners manual, parts manual, key, key fob unique to 420LSE, Wheel Horse zippered document case, chrome hitch pin, and hair pin and a collection of 1986 Wheel Horse sales literature.

Questions or comments are welcome at cable_bruce@ao.com

• cbj75
      By cbj75
      I have a 1975 D200 Wheel Horse with front mount dozer blade, package includes Wheel Horse Dump Trailer, 48" belly mower side discharge, Wheel Horse front and rear wheel weights, turning brakes, rear PTO and 3-point to 2" receiver attachment, and Brinley twin disc harrow. Rear luggage/rack carrier, All refurbished, sandblasted and painted Ford red in 2016. Lots of extra Wheel Horse parts included.

Package price $3000.00.

Bryce Johnson
      102 Anglers PT
      Mc Cormick SC 29835
      913-638-6788

IMG_1962.HEIC IMG_1965.HEIC IMG_0279.HEIC

• sjoemie himself
      By sjoemie himself
      Hi all, as mentioned in another topic I visited the local harvest-show in Onstwedde again. I brought my mini International 1468 with me and got set up at around 9 in the morning. Gates opened at 10.
      It was a bit overcast and wet at the beginning but it turned out to be a nice and sunny day for the most part.
      @Pullstart requested some show pictures so here ya' go 

All set up, waiting for the folks to come in and say Hi.

This 1/3rd scale stationary thresher is built by my dads grandpa (who has passed away) and is now owned by my dad's uncle.
      He tours the country with it and displays it on several shows. It actually works and my dad's grandpa used it to harvest beans.
      The steam tractor that powers it is not my dad's uncle's but happened to be there aswell so they thought let's see if the tractor can power the thresher. Worked flawlessly.

Besides the small tresher there's always a real one setup aswell. They thresh grain and bale the straw with the attached baler.