rustyoldjunk

Got a call from a buddy...

rustyoldjunk

Got a call from a buddy and fellow Red Square member a couple weeks back. He and his family were moving and he has less place space then he had. While he took the majority of his tractors and parts,there was one project tractor and some parts that he didn't have room for. David,wanted to know if i wanted the old Commando 6 and some B80 parts. I didn't waste time getting over to pick up the tractor and parts. He said he had put a little gas in the transplanted in Briggs engine in the Commando once or twice a year and it always starts in 3 or 4 pulls. we loaded it up and when i got it home i put a little gas in it and it started in about 3 pulls ! So i took it for a test drive. It runs and drives great. I did have to swap the front wheels out because it had tiller or trailer style wheels with no bearing in them. ( The same wheels that i sent to David on another Wheel Horse earlier in the summer lol.) Thanks again David.

post-146-0-78801800-1385946696_thumb.jpg

post-146-0-36203800-1385946764_thumb.jpg

post-146-0-85755700-1385946796_thumb.jpg

post-146-0-35612200-1385946835_thumb.jpg

post-146-0-28767300-1385946858_thumb.jpg

post-146-0-68651800-1385946898_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

leeave96

Very nice!

47JDG

Excellent score, and you can't beat the price! I would pick up a snow plow for that one and put it to work this winter. Looks like a nice deck also if your getting that with the frame in the picture.

Edited by 47JDG

Wheel-N-It

We should have a friend like that!!!

AMC RULES

Lucky you...great little  :wh: there.