Sign in to follow this  
rockinhorse

OLD GRAY

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• giddyap
      By giddyap
      Featuring a WH plow frame a partial front frame and rear frames are attached. An inverted WH front axle and spindles are linked to a ross steering column. 8 speed and 301 Hemi Predator drive my extreme wheelbarrow tub custom Wheel Horse
    • Wheel Horse 3D
      By Wheel Horse 3D
      I recently began pondering what all i could 3d print to dress up a horse. I'm pretty good with deaign sofware and came up with a couple small items to start, and figured i can easily print things like headlight covers, hood ornaments, and badges of all sorts.Then I wondered if maybe rather than a decal if i 3d printed an embossed plate or sorts with the appropriate graphics in 3d. These could be enamel painted, or printed in a silver that would give a brushed nickel type of finish.
      Here's a couple photos of what ive created thus far in some gray test material. Please let me know what ya think. 

• OldWorkHorse
      By OldWorkHorse
      The start of the new winter project. I'm going to need more K1! 

• Bear G
      By Bear G
      Design by Nathan Amyx & Barry Gundlach
      started as a basket of 854 parts.
      powered by 6.5 predator with build kit. Currently produces appx 11-12 hp.
      The larger wrench on left side is hand clutch. 
      This has right foot throttle control. 
      Yes, it’s pretty fast.
      I’m really happy with the way this turned out.
      My entire collection is Wheel Horse Custom Modified’s. This fits right in.

• WHX??
      By WHX??
      Just got my FAVORITE rag in the mail today, LGAT and just thumbing thru the pages to get to  coverage and I find this. Our very own @Achto's rat rod!
      We hauled this thing out to the BS last June and well trained eyes in the form of Matt @grnlark Castagno spotted it as a center piece for a such a well written article. Dan says a big THANKS Matt! 
      This tractor is always a show must have for Dan and gets looks....alot of looks. Too many as it would seem as youngsters want to play on it and pick the moss off much as Gretzki (his wife as I call her) would have done..oh no no no... patina. 
        I remember one lad proclaiming at one show "daddy this tractor has grass growing on it, we need to mow it!" I think it was at Symco Dan I CRS but 'bout died laughing. Had another looking at it once and said why don't you sand...I stopped him short and threatened bodily harm.

Since Dan is considered a regular at most of the shows we attend the Rat Rod is quite well known local and he, and I the few times I have run it, often get the flip up hand signal meaning do a wheelie. Unbelievable how people just love that! 

Now I had known about the Rat Fink caricatures for many years but never knew about the Ed "Big Daddy" Roth's creation of such a character that  provided such a good humor to many sports & hobbies and it will be always a big part of Americana history. Thank you Matt for that tidbit of info.
      Many more pics and input to follow.....