Sign in to follow this  
rockinhorse

OLD GRAY

Just finished a few weeks ago. Took 3 tractors to brookville,in. tractor show . This was one had a lot of lookers and people asking about it. Started out as a 654 now has 8hp kohler . Changed frames long frame for c series and extended 7". Has 24x 13-12 tires on rear. powered coated wheels. Still more to do .

post-4384-0-25369500-1381632546_thumb.jp

post-4384-0-13610300-1381632597_thumb.jp

• Like 9

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Willhaven
      Has anyone tried adding/installing deck wheels to a WH 211-5SB? If so, is there a specific make/model that would work best on this tractor? My lawn doesn't have the most level of surfaces, so adding wheels will save me from multiple scalpings (I think).

• By giddyap
      This custom roller was my 2nd project. Unfortunately, my back won't allow me to complete it. The build is documented in the Restoration, modifications, and Customs and is titled Wheelie Horse. The tread shows the project in different configurations and this ad has it in a different and basic configuration. This configuration includes 2 and a half WH frames, trans, quick release steering wheel, Commando hood, rear engine mounting plates, seat, and pan. It has JUNK tires. FYI The trans is bolted to a sub frame. The buyer will have first choice on WH parts I am clearing out. I reserve the right to cancel this sale without notice.Cash and carry Solon Ohio  

• By dmhill
      I have printed off these hood ornaments and painted a few. Looked into chrome plating, however, everyone seems to want a fair amount of money to make it happen. So I have decided to just sell them fresh off the press and let the buyer determine how they want to finish them. 
      Prices are....
      Plain white or "copper" color $12 plus shipping.
      Painted chrome $14 plus shipping.
      Painted in color $20 plus shipping.
      These are about 5" long, 2" high, and 3/4" wide.

• By giddyap
      I started my second full custom a day after the Big Show. My first was a supersized Suburban built right here under " V drive pulley for Predator"  After laying out everything I brought home, I bolted two frames together. I then added a Commando hood, wheels and Lawn Ranger seat pan. The stretched horse was blah so I flipped one frame and was inspired with the Z frame look. I added a round hood and other parts and came up with my 2 seat concept Not apparent in the photo is the long section of frame behind the rear wheels. Here I will mount a 420cc Predator and connect a live axle with a go kart clutch. No transmission and no reverse. I believe this setup will be more like a "dune buggy/rail" or go kart impersonating a tractor and should be a wild ride.  

• By Taylor953wheelhorse
      I bought this cart a couple years ago and I have never been able to find any pictures of another one like it. I was wondering if anyone here could tell me about it. 

Thanks