Sign in to follow this  
rockinhorse

OLD GRAY

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• sjoemie himself
      By sjoemie himself
      A while ago I picked up a Canadiana 5hp heavy duty tiller. It features forward and reverse control and you could buy add on implements for it.

My example unfortunately suffered a catastrofic engine faillure a.k.a. 'window' in the block. Hence it was cheap so I picked it up. The idea I had for it was to mount it on the rear of my 'Murray to IH 1568' build. However since I bought a Wheel Horse i've been thinking about mounting it on the front of that tractor.
      This is what i'm thinking..

• giddyap
      By giddyap
      Featuring a WH plow frame a partial front frame and rear frames are attached. An inverted WH front axle and spindles are linked to a ross steering column. 8 speed and 301 Hemi Predator drive my extreme wheelbarrow tub custom Wheel Horse
    • Wheel Horse 3D
      By Wheel Horse 3D
      I recently began pondering what all i could 3d print to dress up a horse. I'm pretty good with deaign sofware and came up with a couple small items to start, and figured i can easily print things like headlight covers, hood ornaments, and badges of all sorts.Then I wondered if maybe rather than a decal if i 3d printed an embossed plate or sorts with the appropriate graphics in 3d. These could be enamel painted, or printed in a silver that would give a brushed nickel type of finish.
      Here's a couple photos of what ive created thus far in some gray test material. Please let me know what ya think. 

• OldWorkHorse
      By OldWorkHorse
      The start of the new winter project. I'm going to need more K1! 

• Bear G
      By Bear G
      Design by Nathan Amyx & Barry Gundlach
      started as a basket of 854 parts.