MR49

Its Time Show Me Your Stacks!!!

WHX??
On 4/28/2018 at 7:18 AM, Shynon said:

It's a cub cadet muffler from Tulsa engine warehouse, just cut the tip straight and cut of the bracket. Yes I agree I like the sound @WHX17 has one on the 702 also. IMO the height is correct for a garden tractor.

Agreed Tom ....gonna get one for the 753. This  is just something I picked up last minute at Fleet Farm when I got near to the  end of the refresh and realized all I had was a pepper pot never giving second thought to an exhaust. After  seat time still not sure of the looks  ( too tall?) but love the sound! 1 1/4 straight through with what I call a "church key" baffle ... like we used to run on our iron barreled Sportsters with drag pipes. Gave the cop something to thud his nightstick against when asked if we had mufflers. :lol:

20170822_120957.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1

gsemeraro8

One of Jim Kemps setups, 1” pipe to the head...easy install once i got the little manifold off

57F8BA5A-3209-4D20-886E-2DDDAE5C6D02.jpeg

97518DF1-4EFF-47C9-8909-7945C1AA4682.jpeg

5FA79854-C59A-4A5D-BA07-425DA4752B63.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

Texas Todd

172303820_DuallyRight.thumb.jpg.5a385d42904f64e9b2171b6112cd8287.jpg

C160BeforeAfter3.jpg.ee7271d9919cc61bb3b947697a34175c.jpg

Done3.jpg.50267d14b91cc03879f8db7b2035d021.jpg

IMG_4950.jpg.225a075a9f6c8b5cf13eb0a7dc645f3b.jpg

• Excellent 6

WHX??

Some calendar shots right ther fellas! :handgestures-thumbupright::handgestures-thumbupright: Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

Chris G

20180608_125803.jpg

20180424_160909.jpg

20171018_152610.jpg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 3

PeacemakerJack
5 hours ago, Texas Todd said:

IMG_4950.jpg.225a075a9f6c8b5cf13eb0a7dc645f3b.jpg

I love these multigenerational   :wh: photos! Super cool:handgestures-thumbupright: way to keep the future of he hobby in good hands.

• Like 2

Pullstart

There’s a saying like “a face only a mother could love”

Well, here’s some stacks only someone like @ebinmaine could love!  I heard them before I saw them!

F9AC0843-A086-46C6-BDA0-C07F9009CFA9.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Heart 1

ebinmaine

Yyyeeaahhhhh buddy!!!!

• Thanks 1

pfrederi
20 minutes ago, pullstart said:

There’s a saying like “a face only a mother could love”

Well, here’s some stacks only someone like @ebinmaine could love!  I heard them before I saw them!

F9AC0843-A086-46C6-BDA0-C07F9009CFA9.jpeg

I have to have a muffler on my truck and car and these guys get away with straight pipes you can hear for miles off the interstate.

Edited by pfrederi

Pullstart

Paul,

Sometimes the muffler isn’t as much about decibels as it is a spark arrestor.  The turbo acts as an arrestor too... or at least that’s how our state parks service enforces on the “trail systems” and the dunes.

ebinmaine

14 minutes ago, pfrederi said:

I have to have a muffler on my truck and car and these guys get away with straight pipes you can hear for miles off the interstate.

I think it's reasonable to say that the trucking lobby which is extremely strong in the United States has a lot of politicians kind of pocketed. There are loopholes 4 heavy trucks in some states that don't apply to light trucks.

in Maine there are noise regulations that are statewide and they cover all vehicles. I don't know if heavy trucks have to have a muffler to pass inspection or not. I believe that they do.

We are at a point here where a very loud truck is quite rare. The DOT officers are a great bunch of folks from my experiences over the years but you don't necessarily want to be on their bad side.

Not having a muffler would be a ticket for sure, possibly a grounded vehicle.

Felix

Here’s mine. 

47A11B95-318B-42F4-BD8C-0082BDEC44E0.jpeg

1E60D5CF-E297-4873-AF01-D14F2FB3EE28.jpeg

DA932E9C-11DB-4876-99B5-F35A0E6050EE.jpeg

• Excellent 7

photoguy

All stainless prototype.

20190815_155810.jpg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 5

PeacemakerJack

A couple of @Coulter Caleb‘s “Comanche”...

7A40828E-DD11-450B-8B4D-A6E107E12442.jpeg.81eb69be0a20d3904a6801c76bdfca52.jpeg

324AB93C-E4DE-493B-B7C7-B895A21CBA33.jpeg.bec8869f56ab465d5e7ce66268c51ad3.jpeg

979A4AD1-AEBA-497A-A252-56A237D52D94.jpeg.df473d594c16d74c93b17d28aedc4c15.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

Herder

20180407_135013.jpg.ec82cf88c3e9954e61eb9d1470a30c24.jpg

ZoomBaaaa.

• Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

Achto

The baffle that I made for the stack on Radpferd, my 1045 diesel. This was wrapped in fiberglass before installation.

IMG_20190416_145119785-min.jpg.3557d317a7801034b18e1cc94d584b88.jpg

The finished product installed on the tractor.

DSCN2655-min.JPG.2aff6173741177ed09f801f3c53e6e56.JPG

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1

TJ5208

Here's mine

20210222_165817.jpg

• Like 5

Mike in NC

Here's mine on my Bronco 14.

IMG_2617.JPG

Edited by Mike in NC
  • Like 3

ebinmaine
6 hours ago, Mike in NC said:

Bronco 14

Boy Mike... That rig is a perfect candidate for a wet sand. 

Nice solid even look. You'd have a wicked shine there. 

• Like 2

Greentored

hoss14.jpg

hoss15.jpg

7011.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 4

WHX??

That is a good pic Green....  one if by land two if by sea! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

ebinmaine
3 hours ago, Greentored said:

hoss14.jpg

hoss15.jpg

7011.jpg

@Stepney

Here's a lantern for you bud...

• Like 1