Racinbob 13,182 #1 Posted 9 hours ago Checked the trail cam this afternoon. First time I've caught them going at it. Seems like a bit of a mismatch though. 2 7 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ed Kennell 47,290 #2 Posted 5 hours ago I'd take him for a ride behind my . Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
rjg854 13,354 #3 Posted 4 hours ago Wow that's quite the rack 😁 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
WHX?? 58,092 #4 Posted 4 hours ago (edited) 1 hour ago, Ed Kennell said: 'd take him for a ride behind my . Lowering the standards Ed Dog? You see this @Mike'sHorseBarn? Thinkin maybe we outta see about IN licenses. Edited 4 hours ago by WHX?? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ed Kennell 47,290 #5 Posted 3 hours ago 56 minutes ago, WHX?? said: 2 hours ago, Ed Kennell said: 'd take him for a ride behind my . Lowering the standards Ed Dog? Yes Sir. My days of sitting in a tree dawn to dusk for weeks waiting for a Pope & Young is over. The first legal mature buck that presents a standing 20 yd broadside shot goes home with me. No room on the wall anyway and I luv venison. Last year I was only in my stand one day for 45 minutes when this guy followed me home. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
WHX?? 58,092 #6 Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, Ed Kennell said: weeks waiting for a Pope & Young is over. 1 hour ago, Ed Kennell said: and I luv venison. Yep ... cant eat them horns and boiled tag goes down kinds rough.... just sayin ... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites