Racinbob 13,181 #1 Posted 6 hours ago Checked the trail cam this afternoon. First time I've caught them going at it. Seems like a bit of a mismatch though. 2 7 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ed Kennell 47,289 #2 Posted 2 hours ago I'd take him for a ride behind my . Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
rjg854 13,354 #3 Posted 1 hour ago Wow that's quite the rack 😁 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
WHX?? 58,091 #4 Posted 1 hour ago (edited) 1 hour ago, Ed Kennell said: 'd take him for a ride behind my . Lowering the standards Ed Dog? You see this @Mike'sHorseBarn? Thinkin maybe we outta see about IN licenses. Edited 1 hour ago by WHX?? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ed Kennell 47,289 #5 Posted 9 minutes ago 56 minutes ago, WHX?? said: 2 hours ago, Ed Kennell said: 'd take him for a ride behind my . Lowering the standards Ed Dog? Yes Sir. My days of sitting in a tree dawn to dusk for weeks waiting for a Pope & Young is over. The first legal mature buck that presents a standing 20 yd broadside shot goes home with me. No room on the wall anyway and I luv venison. Last year I was only in my stand one day for 45 minutes when this guy followed me home. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites