Long time since i was here and my old pics is gone from the forum.
I just uploaded a movie with pics on youtube, and thought i could share it for you guys.
I would love to get some comments on my Youtube channel, from you true Wheel Horse fans!
Thanks and Best Regards
Listing for a friend, late 70s I believe D200 deck and plow. Been sitting for a while, make reasonable offer, friend also has tons of literature he may part with, if Interested let me know
By Nathan W
Does this look factory for 1976
By Bill Winn
For sale. 1981 WH C-175 Kohler twin series 1
1. Tractor has brand new ag tires all the way around, brand new seat, new points and condenser, new rear blade quick attach bracket, lights have been rewired with LEDs, it has a brand new lift cable and bracket,seat pan is from a 410... it's surface rusted but at least it isn't busted up like the oem plastic one, starts and runs but smokes a bit on startup if it's been sitting for months but she runs smooth and strong.
2. Tiller is like new. It had been used only about once when I bought it and now it has been used 4 times more. Tines still have much of the factory paint on them.
3. 42" mower deck works perfectly, 4. snow blade was/ is rough but I repaired it so it is quite functional,
4. Brand new rear grader blade,
5. Wheel Horse brand plow,
6. Wheel Horse brand disc- I added a piece of motorgrader blade for a drag. I also welded a post to the top to hold weights,
7. Wheel Horse brand cultivator,
8. Home built furrower. (Makes good rows)
The original Wheel Horse plow/disc/cultivator originally came as a modular kit and in order to use it the draw bar and clevis hitch had to be swapped back and forth. (big pain) I fabricated draw bars and hitches onto each piece so this is no longer necessary.
I think this is a fair asking price at $2200 for all.
Curious what aftermarket options has anyone done to add the 3 point to the C195?
Seems that the JD 317 style could be a bolt on to the C195s uprights. Some other brands seem similar that might bolt on with some minor modifications. Otherwise I know the D series is a similar setup other than the upper arm and the center point bracket, but it looks to be a fairly simple design to build.
MF 1855 looks close to WH design.
Case 446 design almost looks identical setup.