Hi, new here! Looking for a 1960 suburban manual to download. Just picked one up and would read the manual. I found a previous post but the link was bad. Thanks 

:WRS:         Here you go.      :wwp:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By psalms83:18
      1984 c175 twin cyl, hydro, mow deck, snowblower, led lights, all tire chains, wheel weights, removable tool rack, resealed hydro control, new oils, spare parts. Runs great no smoke no sputter, starts everytime all winter long! 800firm

1959 suburban 400 potentially original round hood without punched hole from the later year models, has some missing metal from rust. Frame and tranny is good. Took apart to stop the rust and clean it up. Rebuilt tranny with new seals and bearings and moves great! Motor turns and parts all there. Tires seem to hold air and has great potential for lots of arguments as a true 1959. 300

• By CaptRocketPants
      I am looking for a front mounted sickle bar for my wheel horse rj. I am located in OH and can travel a some if need be. Let me know what you have. Thank you in advanced.  
    • By SWAMPFOX
      Wanted suburban 400 transmission 
    • By WHX20
      Looking to sell this nice little 401. Has a B1290 Clinton. Does smoke a little but goes away after warm up. Does need a little work on the transmission and steering wheel & tank straps.  Asking. $600 or $550 to supporters & can bring to the BS if paid in advance.  PM for more pics or info.

• By Bren48mc
      I have a reproduction belt guard for the suburban series front mounting attachments. The guard is an exact replica of the originals. Price includes shipping. Contact me if interested. Thank you!