Straight From the Horse's Mouth - The final chapter

Hi, new here! Looking for a 1960 suburban manual to download. Just picked one up and would read the manual. I found a previous post but the link was bad. Thanks 

:WRS:         Here you go.      :wwp:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Waytofast
       This tractor is in really good condition the motor on it is not original but it runs excelent all
      of the paint is all original except for the seat asking $600 obo I do have a  Kohler K 91 for it if that's something you  would like to buy even willing to trade around for other wheel horse tractors let me  know if you have any questions  call or text any time 4136261908  

• By Waytofast
       Wheel Horse  suburban being sold for parts or restoration  asking $450 obo or looking for a couple oil baths  

• By JustinA
      Looking for a suburban 400 or 550 or something similar in size for my son's first tractor.  Willing to drive up to 2-3 hours from Westminster, Md (21158) for the right tractor.  Thanks, Justin 443-532-0610
    • By 12 hp Kohler
      I saw this wheel horse for sale and I am trying to figure out if it is a suburban or Rj,parts on it look like a suburban and other parts look like an Rj 58 or 59, what are your opinions i would really like to know? I know the front axle is from a suburban but not sure about other parts.

• By Schmendrickthemagnificent
      Welp, acquired it, so I'm gonna go with 1960 suburban 400, haven't quite read the serial number yet, but its gotta be that.