mattd860

Complete Pedal Kits for Hydrostatic Wheelhorse / Toro Tractors

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bill D
      1990 - 416 H  627 Hours.  Ugly but runs well.  Strong Hydro.  Many new parts.  Engine will most likely need governor work.  Trade includes extra filters, seal for motion control shaft and metal flyball spacer for governor.  Trades for good running Briggs or Kohler Twins considered.  Engines must be complete with PTO clutch and mounting plate.  I have $500 in this tractor, other trades and offers of equal value considered.  Thanks for looking. Bill

• By RJ Hamner
      Picked up this C-160 a couple of weeks ago from Joe out in SW PA.  It had been on the Classified page for a while so I went out for a look.  Got her home and got a new battery, new plug, new plug wire and some fresh gas.  She purrs like a BIG kitten!  Drove her around the yard a few times and put her on the lift.  Got some of the parts I am going to need at the BS and some more from Jay in GA.  Wife told me I have to finish the all the trim work in her "home theatre" in the basement so......... I do get a few hours in.  After all, "Ya gotta let the finish dry between coats"

• By Dennys502

Local pickup only.

Asking $800.00.

• By justin77
      246 hydro, model 72043, 450 hours, 48” deck. Nice mower can bring to the show next week if wanted. 

Thanks, Justin 

• By Laudra
      Hello,

I have what I believe is a 1989 312-8 wheel horse and need to purchase transaxle dipstick.  I do not need the tube just the dipstick, however, if the dipstick comes with the tube that's fine also...