oliver2-44

Canton Tx Tractor Show & Swap Meet

WHX??

Wow some neat stuff!

:text-thankyouyellow: for taking us along. 

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH
46 minutes ago, oliver2-44 said:

Farmall electric conversion @SylvanLakeWH, but it didn't have a Black Hood.  It had 6 large 12V batteries in the original engine compartment.. Looking through the louvers it looked like the electric motor was installed in the clutch bell housing area.

He drove it around intermittently, but plugged it in to charge a lot too! 

Very cool!

Thanks for sharing!!!

• Like 1

OutdoorEnvy

Very cool!  There's a couple good tractor shows around my parts in OK coming up soon, one of them is a steam engine show.  Got the itch for it after seeing your pics!  Thanks for the share!

• Like 1

ZXT

Looks like there was some cool stuff there! Sorry I couldn't make it - Maybe next year!

• Like 1

ebinmaine

NIIIIICE old truck. 

Some really neat stuff there!!

• Like 1

Achto

Looks like a very nice show. Thanks for sharing.

9 hours ago, oliver2-44 said:

IMG_7074[1].JPG

This tractor was owned by a guy from Wisconsin that travels all over the US with several Sears Handyman tractors.

I've talked with this guy a few times at shows. This is the load that he brings to shows in our area, he does not unload them though. Just parks the trailer & displays them that way. In the back ground I see the rest of his trailer load.:)

1101638866_wncfhd2016034(1024x685).jpg.8e6a9fedc8e74a219addc535e43658d6.jpg

• Like 4

953 nut
10 hours ago, oliver2-44 said:

This tractor was owned by a guy from Wisconsin that travels all over the US with several Sears Handyman tractors. has a poster that says he owns 19 of them.

He brings the Sears display to Asheville NC every October too. He has a GE Electric on the trailer too, looks the same as the :wh: electric with a different hood and fender pan.

68754380_applecountry2017033.JPG.3b17a54329562373247988901937aca8.JPG821450123_applecountry2017091.JPG.9d935b5c406ddb618838db325ebe5d29.JPG

• Like 4

oliver2-44
9 hours ago, OutdoorEnvy said:

Very cool!  There's a couple good tractor shows around my parts in OK coming up soon, one of them is a steam engine show.  Got the itch for it after seeing your pics!  Thanks for the share!

I’ve never seen a steam tractor at shows around here.  So I’m planning to go to the Steam Threshree in Pawnee, Ok in May.

Maybe we’ll see you there. 

• Like 1

WHX??
1 hour ago, Achto said:

he brings to shows in our area,

What show was that @Achto? Symco? I think I remember seeing that load there and thought it odd he never unloaded. Understandable that's alot of work for a load like that. 

Thanks a lot Oliie now I am jonesin for a show! 

• Like 1

Achto
4 minutes ago, WHX?? said:

What show was that @Achto? Symco?

he's been to several shows that we go to.

pacer

Yeah, @groundhog47 and I went to a couple at Canton but were really disappointed with the VERY little garden tractors - one visit, wasnt a single horse there, and maybe only 4-5 other GT's.

And. while I like all tractors, its a 2 hour drive to see the same things over that I/we just wernt that enthused with.

• Like 1