• Thanks 1

SylvanLakeWH

You need some paint on that green thing… or something… my eyes…!!! :scared-eek:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Pullstart
3 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

That's a nice little large size herd you've got there Kev

tjere’s one more… that didn’t want to limp to the photo shoot.  I do believe it’s the recipient of a 24hp hand crank monster some day.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

E2269EEF-3A60-4C9E-8AE0-561A18EE2749.jpeg

• Excellent 2

Pullstart
7 minutes ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

yeah. No.  Joe’s perfect, other than needing more power :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

ebinmaine
5 minutes ago, Pullstart said:

24hp hand crank monster

Yyyeeeaaahhh

953 nut
4 hours ago, Pullstart said:

@953 nut thanks again for turning on my big wheel switch!

I had that many before "Hot Wheels" went to live at the Pullstart Ranch.   If you add in Frank, the Senior and Lever Steer you have quite a Big Wheel herd there.

You Are Welcome GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pullstart
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

I had that many before "Hot Wheels" went to live at the Pullstart Ranch.   If you add in Frank, the Senior and Lever Steer you have quite a Big Wheel herd there.

You Are Welcome GIFs | Tenor

yessir!  They are scattered around during my shuffle process.  Gotta fit Norman and the camper in here soon!

7A7661A1-5449-40BB-8B2C-7C4DDE22EA27.jpeg

9714EDD3-6678-4FD9-9B7C-885A1DC07B12.jpeg

CA82E36C-BF41-4044-BD2E-10F5C16FE5DB.jpeg

Edited by Pullstart
Photos
  • Like 1

Pullstart

Cleaning and organizing is helpful, though not fun.  I found three old two prong keys now, just the same amount of tractors that still have that switch!

9FF8B0C9-064F-4786-B7C1-B1EFF1B39E02.jpeg

• Like 2

WHX??
6 hours ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

We see some visuals of you Sylvia I might have to gouge my eyes out ! :ychain:

6 hours ago, Pullstart said:

forms or stages of dis-repair

Might fit the bill....:ychain:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1