stevebo

Stevebo’s CT Annual Meet and Greet 2021

c-series don

Damn,I’m not going to make it. My wife and I just drove over 1900 miles this past week to get a mint condition 17 original hours signed by Cecil 420-LSE. I wanted to go to Steve’s on my way home but the wife wanted to come home. So guess what we did? Gotta keep the bride happy, this expenditure almost caused divorce!! Have fun guys I hope the weather holds out and please post pictures! 

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

ebinmaine
9 minutes ago, c-series don said:

Damn,I’m not going to make it. My wife and I just drove over 1900 miles this past week to get a mint condition 17 original hours signed by Cecil 420-LSE. I wanted to go to Steve’s on my way home but the wife wanted to come home. So guess what we did? Gotta keep the bride happy, this expenditure almost caused divorce!! Have fun guys I hope the weather holds out and please post pictures! 

Congratulations on that purchase!

Don't forget to make a thread or do a post or spill the beans or tell us about it or give us a bunch of pictures!

You could always let the bride rest for a few weeks and then toss her in the vehicle on the way to Maine.... 😀

• Like 3

AMC RULES

Wish you were here!20211023_094204.jpg.0c1a7b61a445626ae1d6b879a0153e80.jpg

• Like 3
  • Heart 3

19richie66
7 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

Wish you were here!20211023_094204.jpg.0c1a7b61a445626ae1d6b879a0153e80.jpg

Wish I was. 

• Like 3

Raposo

I am on my way, got a late start this morning and currently sitting in traffic eta is 11:40 

• Like 2

squonk

I'll be all alone working on a C-160 in my propane heated garage. If anyone wants to stop by feel free to park in my gravel driveway. :) :teasing-poke:

• Haha 8

ebinmaine

Absolutely awesome to see all you folks today. Catch up with the ones I haven't seen for a while and meet some folks I haven't seen face-to-face yet.

We'll get some pictures posted up later today. Trina took a video of the trail ride line up before we left so we'll get that up as well.

• Like 1

stevasaurus

That's it...2 pictures??  One of blocks in the gutter and one of the group??  :confusion-confused:

ebinmaine
10 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

That's it...2 pictures??  One of blocks in the gutter and one of the group??  :confusion-confused:

Here's a few to hold you over Sir. 

Trina has a pile more on the camera from @WHX?? we'll upload later.  

IMG_20211023_165359.jpg

IMG_20211023_165404.jpg

IMG_20211023_165411.jpg

IMG_20211023_165421.jpg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 3

ebinmaine

@AMC RULES

Love that corn field pic!!

• Like 1

WHX??
10 hours ago, c-series don said:

get a mint condition 17 original hours signed by Cecil 420-LSE.  and please post pictures! 

Who you telling to post pics?!?!?  We want pics of the LSE Don! 

• Like 1

WHX??
8 hours ago, squonk said:

I'll be all alone working on a C-160 

You probably wouldn't be alone if you quit breaking wind.... most likely why they didn't want you at Stevebo's...:lol:

Nice shots Madge! :handgestures-thumbupright:

Nobody drop a blade or run over the driveway with double link v- bars Steve? 

Edited by WHX??
  • Like 1

AMC RULES

The new Honda-Horse debuting it's new Work-Horse tins today.20211023_191301_remastered.jpg.31daf93cda9ada832940a2cf599208c7.jpg

Worked great and looked good doin' it too.  👍👍

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 4
  • Excellent 3

AMC RULES

Like maybe, just half of the turnout here for todays W-H cruise.   :greetings-clapyellow:

• Like 3
  • Excellent 3
  • Thanks 2

AMC RULES

You'll find them dirt bikes are a big hit there too.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

AMC RULES

Wanted to thank these two guys for making the trip down from EbinMaine country, and bringing their two mud tractors to Stevebo's M&G today.

The tractors these guys are building are nothing short of amazing to see in action. 1385241728_Screenshot_20211023-203718_Motionphotoviewer.jpg.00ebcc328908cbcda4a0b71d3791cc1b.jpg

Ben Mcelwain standing and his buddy Bill Bradley seated.

Trying to get them to make the trip and their rides to the big W-H show next June.

• Like 5
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

Bens vintage tractors
5 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

Wanted to thank these two guys for making the trip down from EbinMaine country, and bringing their two mud tractors to Stevebo's M&G today.

The tractors these guys are building are nothing short of amazing to see in action. 1385241728_Screenshot_20211023-203718_Motionphotoviewer.jpg.00ebcc328908cbcda4a0b71d3791cc1b.jpg

Ben Mcelwain standing and his buddy Bill Bradley seated.

Trying to get them to make the trip and their rides to the big W-H show next June.

We are gonna try our best. We talked about it the whole ride home lol. And just a correction we are down in mass not Maine. 

• Like 3